Ratings for Dr. Philip Branshaw

Office unable to obtain very specific medical records (known date of service and report name) required for appointment with 6 weeks lead time. Office staff careless (not recording what I need) and rude. Many many phone calls about this. No confidence in what information actually got to the doctor. Had to cancel and find someone else. I only saw him once before this.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I will never recommend this office to any of my friends. They'll hang up so just be warned. Today at 4:25, they put me on hold only then to hang up, as their office closes at 4:30 pm. And when you call back at 4:28, their office message machine says they are closed. And of course, when you called in earlier to get your prescription filled, they don't follow through. This service makes the doctor look poorly which is pretty good.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

My husband and I are new patients of Dr. Branshaw. I am just home after an emergency hospital stay and I am completely blow away by his kind and through care. We have searched high an low for a Physician who can look at us as individuals and not as text book cases. One that will work at learning about us and work with us to help up be our best selves without judgment or ridicule; a true partner in the care of our bodies and mind. His kindness and bedside manner is sincere and and not rushed.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Office staff is horrible very unprofessional, no follow-up, and unfortunately this reflects poorly on the doctor. If you have an HMO the referral process is long, phone calls are not returned or appointments need to be cancelled because of errors made.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr B is very thorough and helpful. Yes it is often difficult to get through to check on referral and scrips but it is a busy office

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I found my experience a pleasant one, as much as a doctor visit can be. Very helpful, Very knowledgeable of my issues and very pleasant. Excellent care Thank you Dr. Branshaw.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Worst yearly exam I've ever had. On top of exam only taking ten minutes office decided to double bill me since I asked doctor two question. When I called to see if bill was in error office manager { Deb } had no customer skills & was just rude. I will never return to this doctor. Yearly exam to him is checking blood pressure & ordering blood work. No co-pay for visit until they double billed insurance company now I owe them $20.00. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR & OFFICE!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr.Branshaw should be cloned so more doctors would understand how to treat there patients properly! By far the best doctor anyone could ask for ! I have been with Dr. Branshaw for over 15 years and would recommended him to anyone looking for an Excellent doctor ! His nurse Laura is the best, always there when needed, very kind and compassionate, A dynamic duos team !

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Single worst experience at a dr. Office ever! Got to apointmt on time. Was told dr.b was on vacation and i would have to reschedule. They offered no apology for their failure to call me to cancel the aptmt. They then refused to reschedule me on a saturday, the only time i could come in now, because i was a new patient. They also told me they would check with doctor when i asked them to make an exception since they messed up my aptmt. Nobody ever called. I sent the office an email and got no response. The staff was extremely unfriendly. What a horrible way to treat a new patient. How do they totally blow off somebodys aptmt and not even apologize!!!!???????

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Great bedside manner ... very attentive and analytical ... serious about his professional while also having a great sense of humor ... would recommend him to anyone ... have been seeing Dr. Branshaw for over 10 years and wouldn't think of having anyone else as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Philip Branshaw's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet