Ratings for Dr. Michael Goldberger

Best doctor I have ever met! He helped me a lot to live normal life fixing my spine, shoulders etc. I'm so grateful for meeting Dr. Goldberger. Now I'm trying to find another doctor who can do the same magic Michel did to me.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

The absolute best Dr ever, so sorry to lose him as my Dr but at the same time he worked for his much deserved retirement. He once told me he only missed one day of work, during his long career. Best wishes Gayle H.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Goldberger has been my family doctor for over 4 decades. He has been through several devastating life events in my life and has shown so much caring and compassion. It will be hard to find a Dr to fill his shoes. I will miss having him as my Dr, but wish him nothing but the best in his retirement!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

The BEST doctor ever! I have seen him for over 40 years. He is retiring at the end of the year. He will be terribly missed but I wish him the best in the best years of his life. Not once in those 40 years did I have to wait to see him. He is so caring and friendly and funny.! Good luck Dr. G!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Goldberger has been my doctor for close to 35 years.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Goldberger and his trusted medical assistant Sharon are the best duo in the health care system, period,( better than Batman and Robin!LOL) fantastic people who will be missed, enjoy the well deserved retirement folks, your patient and friend, Rob.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Dr. Mike has been seeing me for over 40 years and has always been totally honest and caring, I will really miss him when he retires.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

THE BEST He has been my family doctor for over 35 years and I have always had the respect, expertise and empathy held to the highest standards. He is the true definition of a caring family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Absolutely the best and I will be very sorry to see him finally hang up the stethoscope.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011