You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gary F. Ciambotti

Dr. Ciambotti is the most proficient and capable doctor I've ever had treat me.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

After being unhappy with two other doctors I was recommended to Dr. Ciambotti. Having had a very bad experience during a colonoscopy with another doctor, Dr. Ciambotti understood my fears and took all the necessary precautions so that the procedure would go smoothly and painlessly. He is knowledgable, personable, helpful and compassionate as is his entire staff. I've recommended Dr. Ciambotti to several friends as well as switching my husband to him also.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Ciambotti and his team are very informative, patient, and compassionate. I have always been confident in his diagnosis and treatment. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Outstanding doctor and facility. My whole family goes to him. High Recommended.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My fear of needles is extreme and the staff was so patient with me and calmed me down and kept me from my usual hysteria. They permitted my friend to be present when the IV was put in and Cindy did a wonderful job administering the IV. Every single person I encountered was genuinely caring and attentive. I "knew" I would never get a colonoscopy but I did (at age 66) and it was Dr. Ciambotti and his staff that made it possible for me to even consider having the procedure

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Real nice experience during my EDG procedure. The staff and the doctor are real good and would try to make the patient real comfortable during the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Gary F. Ciambotti's Credentials

• Korean

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ciambotti is the most proficient and capable doctor I've ever had treat me. "

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Ciambotti for over 10 years, he is patient, knowledgeable and personable. He answers all questions and does not rush his patients."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being unhappy with two other doctors I was recommended to Dr. Ciambotti. Having had a very bad experience during a colonoscopy with another doctor, Dr. ..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ciambotti and his team are very informative, patient, and compassionate. I have always been confident in his diagnosis and treatment. I would definitely rec..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding doctor and facility. My whole family goes to him. High Recommended."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ciambotti was thorough and explained my son's condition clearly. The facility was excellent as well."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Terrific staff. Very caring and attentive. You won't find a better run facility for an outpatient procedure."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My fear of needles is extreme and the staff was so patient with me and calmed me down and kept me from my usual hysteria. They permitted my friend to be present..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor and staff made a procedure no one looks forward to as simple and painless as possible. Would highly recommend to anyone I know."

February 4, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=729854'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=729854'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014