Ratings for Dr. Yuri Savchuk

Dr. Savchuk is very knowledgeable, he always takes his time to listen to my issues, and after close to 10 years and maybe 50 visits he has yet to give me a wrong diagnosis. He is busy, so probably likes brief, concise questions.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

One of the worst doctors; very hasty rushes through and does not take the time to listen to what you have to say; the comments read here are consisted with what I've personally experienced

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Never have to wait too long. Pleasant, friendly, engaging & enthusiastic . A warm welcoming feeling when u meet him. He’s like a older big brother u always want around !

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Easy to get an appointment and generally on time. He really rushes these days tho. Not very patient or gives much time to delve into issues. Seems like he’s in too much of a rush to give great care

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

He only cares about the money and rushes through. I came with a severe pain, and he told me that this is normal. I wasn't provide with an adequate service.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

This doctor is an excellent GP. He is a very knowledgeable and attentive prfessional. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to be treated well.

Submitted May 1, 2017

He doesnt spend enough time with his patients. He really doesnt seem to care and is only interested in his job for the money not to help people.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I have been going to Dr Savchuk for maybe 5 years now and I think he is great. I usually don't have to wait at all, or maybe just wait a max of 15 minutes. Only once have I waited longer (and I see him every few months so one long wait out of many is an excellent track record). He is a huge improvement over previous GPs. I have Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure & High Cholesterol. If something changed, my old GP would just prescribe a new pill and send me on my way. Dr Savchuk will not only adjust my medication as needed until we get the problem under control, but he also encourages me to make lifestyle changes. He is patient and asks a lot of questions. And I never feel like he is trying to rush me out of there. I can tell that he genuinely wants to do what he can to help my medical situation and he wants to do it as much as possible without just giving me meds. I appreciate that approach. When I first started going to him, he had me come back once a month until we finally got my high blood pressure under control. Most doctors just change your medicine and send you on your way. He specifically says - "I want to see you in a month to see if there are any changes". I recommend him as a GP.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

This doctor is the KING OF MISDIAGNOSIS. Please, please beware. You are better off at a walk in clinic or the ER.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

came to refill my medication for my blood pressure sat for 1 hour waiting then he did not check my blood pressure or my home readings list, so frustrated with him but I cant walk long distance to find another doctor in the area, so frustrating to be with him he is loud rude obnoxious

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016