You may also like

Rate Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria

Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria's Ratings

I cannot rate this doctor more highly. Dr. Mansuria is a highly compassionate, intelligent and results oriented doctor who saved by baby's life. She has a great personality and bedside manner also, as she can relate to the experience of the high risk pregnancy given her own recent experiences with two kids. Cream of the crop doctor and great human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

almost died during delivery....Dr Mansuria gave me too much pitocin ...as a result I lost my uterus

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2829449].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 6, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Mansuria for years. She is great. Very friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I have had the best experience with Dr. Mansuria. I started going to her during my current pregnancy because my previous, extremely adored, doctor retired. The wait is minimal, especially for an OB. She is kind, caring, and patient. She has calmed my fears and nerves of having a child after miscarriage and being considered high risk.. I have been called in an extremely timely manner with test results. I even got a medical issue/prescription handle over the phone within 30 mins, including a call back because she was seeing patients. Dr. Mansuria, along with her office staff, is a wonderful, caring, compassionate doctor,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Seemed nice and smart - but never called with important test results despite multiple calls.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Never calls back with lab results. I literally had to call everyday for 2 weeks just to get the results, and the staff would say 'the doctor hasn't released your results' or 'she is seeing patients' or 'she will call you'... never happened. They will never give you any information. The wait time is 30 mins at her office, but she only sees you for 3 mins. Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2682331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2680719].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Mansuria has been a lifesaver for me. She has helped me threw infertility, miscarriages and 2 pregnancy. . She has always spent alot of time with me. I just had my second child and I am always amazed at how she remembers me whenever I call. The only downside is since she had a child she shares call on the weekends and holidays with other women doctors. I have talked to two different doctors and both of them have been really nice and knowledgeable but its not the same as talking to her. I was worried because I had my second son on weekend but nurses at hospital told me she comes in for her patients more than any other doctor and she did come to deliver my baby on a weekend she was not on call. She is very strict with weight and diet during pregnancy and gives alot of information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I had the Worse experience ever with her! Not only did she give me incorrect information all throughout my pregnancy, she was not around to deliver my child either! And on top of it all, she didn't do my sons circumcision correctly so now he has skin adhesions and I need to correct it surgically! I will never ever in my life go back to her again and do not recommend her to anyone i know!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2589917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr . Mansuria is the best she delivery my baby , c section and was very care and call me to follow up . office is very nice and clean , staff is nice , I recommend dr. Mansuria to a lot of my friends .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589117].votes_count ]]