Ratings for Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria

Dr. Mansuria delivered my first baby (emergency c-section) and helped me through a miscarriage. She was amazing in the delivery room and checked in on my son and me 3 times before I left the hospital. When I had a miscarriage a year later, she was supportive throughout and even came to the hospital at 9pm to conduct my D&C. Since then she has been extremely comforting and conscious of my nervousness as I prepare for my next. I am so glad that she will be delivering our next child and cannot imagine going to another practice. I am surprised to see comments about the test results and insufficient explanations. I've always felt that she explained things thoroughly and was always available for my follow-up calls if something was unclear or if I was worried. I know that there are certain tests that the office will only call you about if there is an issue or concern (which they communicate to you in advance), not sure if that is the reason for some of the responses below. Sometime there is a long wait for the evening appointments, but she is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have been with Dr. Mansuria for over 10 years. I followed her to 4 different offices until she started her own practice. I suffered a miscarriage after trying for almost a year to get pregnant. She opened her office to examine we and just give me a hug. She was there and reassuring that I'd have a healthy baby. She delivered my daughter about a year later. I trust her and always feel well cared for. She was straight with me during a pregnancy at 37 when I was approaching obesity. She helped me keep my weight in check in a loving way. I never developed diabetes or high blood pressure. She knew how to keep my spirits high even when she told me I needed a c-section and my baby was in distress. I cannot say enough positive about her, she is a very special doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Completely misdiagnosed me. Thank god I have some sort of medical background otherwise my four self motivated hospital visits would have turned into something a lot more serious. I had to figure out what was wrong with me on my own because of course despite telling her all my symptoms she didn't run the proper tests a normal doctor would have.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Been meaning to write this for a long time now. I stopped going to her a while ago and found a new doctor. I can't really speak to her knowledge. She seems very smart when she wants to be, but if she can't make her patients feel at ease and take the time to explain situations to them...where is the compassion? Maybe she should spend more time with patients who want to talk to her because they are concerned/worried and offer her knowledge to keep them well informed about what they are going through. It is difficult to deal with situations when you have no clue what is going on and you go to a doctor, pay a co-pay and get less than 5 minutes with her. Also, with returning of phone calls/test results and questions... don't expect much. She also doesn't explain what tests are being done and why too well.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Worst doctor. She never returns calls. It seems like she cares more about money than she does her patients. She rushes you and provides very little information.

Submitted January 21, 2016

If you want to know what is going on with your health, avoid her by all means. She doesnt have time to explain your report although she asks for multiple tests to be conducted. I have been waiting for a month to get a call back from her and still haven't received a return call from her regarding my report.

Submitted August 20, 2015

I cannot rate this doctor more highly. Dr. Mansuria is a highly compassionate, intelligent and results oriented doctor who saved by baby's life. She has a great personality and bedside manner also, as she can relate to the experience of the high risk pregnancy given her own recent experiences with two kids. Cream of the crop doctor and great human being.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

almost died during delivery....Dr Mansuria gave me too much pitocin ...as a result I lost my uterus

Submitted June 5, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Mansuria for years. She is great. Very friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I have had the best experience with Dr. Mansuria. I started going to her during my current pregnancy because my previous, extremely adored, doctor retired. The wait is minimal, especially for an OB. She is kind, caring, and patient. She has calmed my fears and nerves of having a child after miscarriage and being considered high risk.. I have been called in an extremely timely manner with test results. I even got a medical issue/prescription handle over the phone within 30 mins, including a call back because she was seeing patients. Dr. Mansuria, along with her office staff, is a wonderful, caring, compassionate doctor,

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1998)

Pacificare