Ratings for Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria

Been meaning to write this for a long time now. I stopped going to her a while ago and found a new doctor. I can't really speak to her knowledge. She seems very smart when she wants to be, but if she can't make her patients feel at ease and take the time to explain situations to them...where is the compassion? Maybe she should spend more time with patients who want to talk to her because they are concerned/worried and offer her knowledge to keep them well informed about what they are going through. It is difficult to deal with situations when you have no clue what is going on and you go to a doctor, pay a co-pay and get less than 5 minutes with her. Also, with returning of phone calls/test results and questions... don't expect much. She also doesn't explain what tests are being done and why too well.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Worst doctor. She never returns calls. It seems like she cares more about money than she does her patients. She rushes you and provides very little information.

Submitted January 21, 2016

If you want to know what is going on with your health, avoid her by all means. She doesnt have time to explain your report although she asks for multiple tests to be conducted. I have been waiting for a month to get a call back from her and still haven't received a return call from her regarding my report.

Submitted August 20, 2015

I cannot rate this doctor more highly. Dr. Mansuria is a highly compassionate, intelligent and results oriented doctor who saved by baby's life. She has a great personality and bedside manner also, as she can relate to the experience of the high risk pregnancy given her own recent experiences with two kids. Cream of the crop doctor and great human being.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

almost died during delivery....Dr Mansuria gave me too much pitocin ...as a result I lost my uterus

Submitted June 5, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Mansuria for years. She is great. Very friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I have had the best experience with Dr. Mansuria. I started going to her during my current pregnancy because my previous, extremely adored, doctor retired. The wait is minimal, especially for an OB. She is kind, caring, and patient. She has calmed my fears and nerves of having a child after miscarriage and being considered high risk.. I have been called in an extremely timely manner with test results. I even got a medical issue/prescription handle over the phone within 30 mins, including a call back because she was seeing patients. Dr. Mansuria, along with her office staff, is a wonderful, caring, compassionate doctor,

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Seemed nice and smart - but never called with important test results despite multiple calls.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Never calls back with lab results. I literally had to call everyday for 2 weeks just to get the results, and the staff would say 'the doctor hasn't released your results' or 'she is seeing patients' or 'she will call you'... never happened. They will never give you any information. The wait time is 30 mins at her office, but she only sees you for 3 mins. Stay away.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Mansuria has been a lifesaver for me. She has helped me threw infertility, miscarriages and 2 pregnancy. . She has always spent alot of time with me. I just had my second child and I am always amazed at how she remembers me whenever I call. The only downside is since she had a child she shares call on the weekends and holidays with other women doctors. I have talked to two different doctors and both of them have been really nice and knowledgeable but its not the same as talking to her. I was worried because I had my second son on weekend but nurses at hospital told me she comes in for her patients more than any other doctor and she did come to deliver my baby on a weekend she was not on call. She is very strict with weight and diet during pregnancy and gives alot of information.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1998)

Healthnet