Ratings for Dr. Matthew T. Yeatman

I was diagnosed with Crohn's after a colonoscopy performed by Dr. Yeatman. Within two weeks of my procedure, my flare up had gotten so bad that it had attacked my joints so I couldn't even walk. I called the office numerous times, only to have a nurse take messages back and forth. He never called to check on me and the medicines he prescribed never worked. I lost another 10 pounds (which I couldn't afford to lose) and ended up in the emergency room due to excessive diarrhea and inability to walk. I ended up seeing a wonderful doctor in Rockville who saved my life (he made house calls). He couldn't believe that any other doctor would have let me end up in such bad shape.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr Yeatman and his staff are first class. Everyone was very professional and they did not rush me. The last gastroenterologist I used kept me waiting 3 hours in the waiting room and another 45 minutes in the examining room. When I saw Dr. Yeatman, I was in the examining room less than 5 minutes after completing my paper work.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Dr. Matthew T. Yeatman's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company