Ratings for Dr. Rayfel Schneider

Our son has been going to Dr. Schneider for over 10 years. We appreciate the thorough examinations, advice and discussions we have experienced with him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

My son has been a patient for almost a year. Dr. Schneider is an excellent, with a great knowledge., he is a very professional genuine doctor. I always trust him. My son was in a great hands. Thank you so much Dr. Schneider , you are truly an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

My daughter has been a patient for more then a 1 year and Dr. Schneider and his team are great. Questions get answered and he examines thoroughly and never in a rush. My daughter feels comfortable with him and that's the most important thing.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Simply the most attentive and professional doctor. I feel safe knowing my daughter is in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

My daughter has been Dr Schneider's patient for almost 4 years. It's tragic when a child get's sick but Dr. Schneider and his team is exactly what you want in your corner. His patient and family management skills are outstanding. He instills hope and confidence, takes time with explanations and decision making. He is genuinely compassionate and understanding. All around a great man and excellent specialist.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

For the past 15 years I have had Dr.Schneider as my rheumatologist. Being 18 now, I am no longer going to sick kids hospital and this upsets me greatly because he was the best doctor I have ever had. He was very knowledgable about all of the terms and conditions of arthritis and was able to explain them to me and my family so that we could understand them. He would always try and find a treatment that suited my lifestyle, even though I may not have taken my medicine as I should have...he always explained to me how important it was and I realize that now and take my medication everyday because of him. He was always very gentle too when doing his examinations. Best of all, Dr. Schneider creates a personal relationship with you; which makes my 2 hour drive to sick kids all the time definitely worthwhile. I just wish I could continue to go and see him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Schneider has been my doctor for 13 years. What can I say about him? He is amazing. He has helped me so much as a teenager living with Arthritis. He has taught me so much, and helped me answer every question I have asked. Thanks to him, I can have a pretty normal life, just like all the other people my age. I love ya Dr. Schneider!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Schneider...what can I say. I love him. He is totally the best. I never mind the wait because I know he takes his time with me and never lets my family leave until all is understood and taken care of. I trust him with something more important than my life...I trust him with my son's. The fellows that work with him hopefully will adopt his way because he is great with people and so understanding.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Best Rheumatologist at Sick Kids. Been going there for 14 years...this is my last year and I doubt I will find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

I had Dr. Schneider as a child/teen and I have nothing but amazing things to say about him. Not only is he as knowledgable as you could possible want in a doctor, he is so compationate and warm and caring. I one point during my years at Sick Kids I became very ill and it looked as though there was a possiblilty I might "check out". Dr. S stayed late into the night one of my worst nights, staying to talk my mom through everything. He even took time out to care for every aspect of my health, not just the Rhuem. part. He even somehow managed to make dealing with the fact my condition was undiagnosable, ok even. On a less serious note, dads watch your wives. This man is not the steriotypical "stud" but there is something about that South African accent, impossibly soft hands, and giant overflowing heart and brain that make him the most appealing man in the world.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009