Ratings for Dr. Neal LeLeiko

Terrible experience with this Dr. Go see someone else who is a little bit more nicer to his patients and their parents, I wouldn't take my dead cat to him if I had one, only would I refer my worst enemy, and that is saying a lot.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. LeLeiko embodies all that a physician should be. He is brilliant. He changes practices with his research and has for years. He respects and treats children with dignity, and also knows how to have fun with them. May your child never become as I'll as I was when I first met Dr. LeLeiko, but he is the reason I chose to be a physician myself. I wanted to impact people like he impacted me. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Doctor dismissed my daughter's health issues and did not care to listen much, despite the fact that I only went because her pediatrician referred me there as a necessity.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr.Leleiko is a insensitive Doctor with absolutely NO bedside manner. After lightly pressing on my daughter's belly, he flat out told my 6 year old that she needed to loose weight and didn't care to read the 6 pages I was told to fill out prior to the appointment. Had he and he wouldn't have been such a jerk. he told us to see a psychiatrist, why? She was fine BEFORE we went and is now absolutely traumatized. Since then we saw her pedi and had a simple blood test that the levels were extremely high for Celiac. Had he not been such a ignorant jerk and listened, to us he just might have figured it out all by himself instead of assuming it was 1 thing & not wanting to "take any risks with any testing" Didn't satisfy the issue. We expect a apology.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Neal LeLeiko's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1971)

Assurant