Ratings for Dr. Michelle D. Inkster

My husband and I both see Dr. Ingster and chose an insurance plan which carried her as a provider even though we had to pay more. She is excellent in her field, not to mention DEDICATED. As for follow up, all information is now promptly recorded after procedure. This is the first time I have commented on a Dr., and I did so because there are so few that give their heart and soul to their profession.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Gastroenterology visit was not worth it whatsoever. Ended up going to Mayo, and received QUALITY care. Gastro doctor was too busy for a thorough consult, too busy to look over records that were sent ahead of time, and too busy to get back to us with findings. Finally the omsbudsperson put pressure on the doctor to respond, and we FINALLY received a short letter with what she thought was going on. No plan, no tests, not results...nothing. Three months later, my husband is still ill, and Cleveland has yet to come up with a plan of action; the doctor and her supervisor have been contacted, and they have provided us with zero ideas for a plan of action. The endocrinologist that we saw was excellent, but after our experience with Gastro, we will not return.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

She helped me be diagnosed after two years of feeling like i was going to die and not knowing what was wrong with me. Other doctors telling me they didn't know what was wrong.She is very busy and hard to get into to be seen but well worth it. great bedside manner and seeming to actually CARE.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr, Inkster is the smartest, the most honest. and the caring doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

she made me feel that i was a fake. she did not really listen to me. i think she needs to listen and not judge.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr Inkster was very kind to me I was from out of town and she took the time to sched all of the tests needed for the week I was at the clinic also teferred me to specialist for follow up because of my condition my first test was on my chart 2 hrs later very nice very patient

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Horrible.. She was scatterbrained, unhelpful, does not manage time well, and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

This doctor does not return patient calls. She does not return patient test results. She does not give you her full attention during office visit and she take other calls during your office visit. I do not reccomend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Inkster for years! I really like her...she is my 15th opinion. Whew!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

I found Dr. Inkster to be very knowledgable and helpful. She seems to really care for her patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. Michelle D. Inkster's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal