Ratings for Dr. Randall J Bremner, M.D.

He is the most compassionate doctor I've ever gone to. I've known him for 14 years. I highly recommend Dr. Bremner. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Very accommodating of my schedule. Answered all of my questions in a very kind and compassionate way. Has a way of making you feel at ease and is easy to talk to. He called me with all my test results and made sure that I understood everything. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Punctual, organized, friendly, kind. Very knowledgeable and considerate of my family's budget. Follows up by phone himself. I am very at ease and comfortable to ask questions with Dr. Bremner and his nurse, Kris. I highly recommend this team.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Very professional - highly recommend. Great bedside manner, puts you at ease. Kind and caring.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I was a patient of doctor Brenner's for apprx a year a half. My husband and I went to doctor Brenner when we were having problems TTC. My husband had a test done to confirm sperm count etc and we were told all checked out fine. We then preceded to do multiple tests and ultrasounds to find the problem. After a year and a half with no results and plenty of medical bills, we switched doctors only to find out that when my husband's test was done Dr. Bremner did not fill us in on the info that his sperm motility was down 36% from normal. While this may not have been the only reason we were unable to get pregnant, this is still information that should have been presented to us and looked at further. Dr. Bremner was also absolutely no help when it came to knowing what options were out there for meds that didn't cost an arm and a leg. The pharmacy actually called me to let me know they felt I may want to see someone else. Not impressed!

Submitted July 27, 2015

I have been a patient or Dr. Bremner's for about a year now and have seen him many times for different issues. I've had several gynecologists in the past who have all been excellent, but Dr. Bremner has risen to the top in so many categories. He is very knowledgeable, has an excellent bedside manner, and is willing to go the extra mile. As others have stated, he calls you personally and leaves his call back number, not just the clinic's contact information, so you are able to reach him with any concerns. He has answered not only questions I have about my own health care, but has answered my questions about other family members and their health issues. He is quick to give additional handouts for myself and others in my family so we have written materials in which to refer to as needed. He has an excellent nurse and the staff have always been pleasant and cordial. As far as punctuality, Dr. Bremner was running a little late, but stopped in the room himself to let me know he would be just a little late. He really is a doctor you can trust and be confidant your healthcare is in good hands. The Decorah community is lucky to have him at our clinic.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I trust Dr. Bremner and his skills.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I met Dr Bremner last year, shortly after he moved into our area. Not only was he polite, knowledgeable, a good listener, attentive, but as we talked he decided that it might be best if he referred me onto another facility that could possibly better meet my needs, due to the nature of my situation. He showed complete willingness to say that I might be better off seeing another specialist in a larger clinic. I was completely impressed that he showed no need to do this surgery himself. He had only my best interests at heart, which is what I have come to expect from our local clinic. Since then he has seen me, and will continue to see me, for follow-up and I am very pleased with that fact.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Bremner is a great doctor whom I have seen for 25 years. He went above and beyond his duty to patient care by personally calling me after every procedure to see how I was doing. When I didn't follow up after one procedure, he personally called me and reminded me why the follow up was so important. Very caring man who makes time for each patient and never makes you feel rushed. He answers any questions in a polite and effective manner.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Doctor Bremner is truly a man of compassion. He cares about is patients unlike any doctor I have seen. He does not lead you down a path of mixed signals like most doctors. Most others (not all) focus on profit or personal gain. Dr. Bremner cares about the patient in every way. He tells you the hard truth when you need to hear it, but it is for your own improvement. This man will not mislead you. I am not a person that gives compliments easily.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Randall J Bremner, M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a woman, you have unique healthcare needs. You're also susceptible to unique problems that can be embarrassing or uncomfortable or both. Fortunately, you can find the solutions you need with Dr. Randall J. Bremner, who is currently the only physician in NE Iowa who focuses exclusively on women's health care full time. He provides comprehensive results-based care for all GYN disorders. And he does it all with the highly specialized care, accessibility and unhurried appointments that you deserve. Member of Mayo Clinic Health System

• English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• Low sex drive in women
  • Female sexual dysfunction
  • Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
  • Vulvodynia
  • Vaginal atrophy
  • Vaginitis
  • Bacterial vaginosis
  • Yeast infection (vaginal)
  • Vaginal hysterectomy
  • Overactive bladder
  • Urinary tract infection (UTI)
  • Urinary incontinence
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Bartholin's cyst
  • Premature ovarian failure
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Oophorectomy (ovary removal surgery)
  • Female infertility
  • Infertility
  • Posterior prolapse (rectocele)
  • Anterior prolapse (cystocele)
  • Uterine prolapse
  • Uterine polyps
  • Uterine fibroids
  • Menopause
  • Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
  • Perimenopause
  • Amenorrhea
  • Hirsutism
  • Gas and gas pains
  • Breast pain
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Interstitial cystitis
  • Endometriosis
  • Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
  • Pelvic exam
  • Rectal prolapse surgery
  • Small bowel prolapse (enterocele)
  • Tubal ligation
  • Essure
  • Endometrial ablation
  • Abdominal hysterectomy
  • Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
  • Anal itching
  • Constipation
  • Breast cysts
  • Fibrocystic breasts

• Healthgrades Honor Roll
  • CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification
  • Board Certification, Fellow (FACOG) - American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists

Top Hospitals in Decorah, IA