Ratings for Dr. Weipang Wang

I suffer from awful headaches and fibromyalgia. He does a great job at releasing the pain. He is a no nonesense guy, he does his job no fluff and you move on! It's awesome!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have been going to Dr Wang for back, knee and neck issues for quite some time. I think he is wonderful. Always feel better after a treatment and I credit him with keeping me mobile. He has a good sense of humour. While he doesn't go into long explanations, he answers any questions I might have. I've recommended him to many people.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

He is a bit rough but has his own brand of good humour. The key thing is he gets results!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Very good at what this man does. You just need to trus him

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

This is the best experience I've ever had. This man knows his stuff. He's cut to the chase. I trust him completely, he's old school, rough, very knowledgeable. Let him do his thing!! My sciatic was at a 7 after chiro, massage and my first acupuncture experience. After 1 true acupuncture experience my pain has gone from a 7 to a 3-4. Can't wait for my appointment this week

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Amazingly worth every penny. Friendly and definitely knows what he's doing. I was nervous at first but he assured me everything would be ok & even those in his waiting room raved about him. I've been back 3 times now and keep going. A bit rough after the pins come out but I leave feeling better every time.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

The best of the best. A little rough around the edges but it works. Like previous comments, I spent a lot of time and money seeing other professionals . Chiro, massage, sports therapists. If you are a princess, this is probably the place you should go.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I no longer live in Saskatoon - but will travel the 7 hours to see him!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Worst experience of my life. He was so rough, called me a big baby and grabbed my nose between his fingers and yanked on it. Just plain cruel. I should have reported him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Weiping Wang has been very capable to treat my sport injury for years. He is also kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015