Ratings for Dr. Weipang Wang

He really knows what he is doing. Very kind . Best of the best in his field.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

For all you people who are not familiar with Chinese medicine, it may seem like his style is very rough or rude. But I can tell you that his style of quickly stretching muscles and bending you into weird forms works. He isn’t very good at English which is acceptable because he is a Chinese immigrant, his sense of humor is quite twisted, but still funny. You may feel a bit of pain in the few minutes after your visit, but after that, it feels great and it lasts! I’m telling you, go see this guy!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Very knowledgeable. When I hurt my back, I went to several Chiro, PTs, massage therapists, nine of them helped me. This guy did. Yes he's a little rough with stretching and doesn't do long explanations but what he does is great.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

An excellent Acupuncturist! Listens and very knowledgeable. Always feel better after visiting Dr. Wang. So tough to book this Doctor, now that everyone knows he is one of the best. I drive in from Calgary annually to see him. Very low rates. Amazing Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I suffer from awful headaches and fibromyalgia. He does a great job at releasing the pain. He is a no nonesense guy, he does his job no fluff and you move on! It's awesome!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have been going to Dr Wang for back, knee and neck issues for quite some time. I think he is wonderful. Always feel better after a treatment and I credit him with keeping me mobile. He has a good sense of humour. While he doesn't go into long explanations, he answers any questions I might have. I've recommended him to many people.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

He is a bit rough but has his own brand of good humour. The key thing is he gets results!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Very good at what this man does. You just need to trus him

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

This is the best experience I've ever had. This man knows his stuff. He's cut to the chase. I trust him completely, he's old school, rough, very knowledgeable. Let him do his thing!! My sciatic was at a 7 after chiro, massage and my first acupuncture experience. After 1 true acupuncture experience my pain has gone from a 7 to a 3-4. Can't wait for my appointment this week

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Amazingly worth every penny. Friendly and definitely knows what he's doing. I was nervous at first but he assured me everything would be ok & even those in his waiting room raved about him. I've been back 3 times now and keep going. A bit rough after the pins come out but I leave feeling better every time.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015