Ratings for Dr. Adam Grzeslo

One of the most unintelligent and poorly informed doctors I have ever met. I saw him for many years; I consistently had terrible abdominal pain and told him this, he constantly brushed me off and said I was young and there was nothing wrong with me. I eventually sought a second opinion and further testing showed I had multiple complex ovarian cysts. I was immediately referred to a specialist and now have to go in for studies every 6 months. I was told these cysts were abnormal and had a high likelihood of becoming cancerous had they not been caught. My father also went to this pathetic excuse of a doctor; was constantly told his cholesterol was normal and nothing further would be done since he was low risk for a heart attack. 2 years later my father had a massive coronary heart attack and needed 3 stents. The hospital's cardiologist was baffled as to why no cholesterol medication had been prescribed as his cholesterol was extremely high and he also had AFib which had not been diagnosed. Even after the cardiologist asked my father to get routine bloodwork done by his family doctor for his blood thinners, he received push back from Mr Grzeslo (I refuse to call him a doctor). It was only after a stern letter was written by the cardiologist that he sheepishly ordered the tests required. Absolutely stay away from this doctor if you would like to receive proper medical attention. His license and practice need to be under investigation!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Absolutely the best The wait is worth it this Dr knows his stuff Very knowledgeable Thanks

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. G is a phenomenal doctor and anyone who is saying otherwise clearly has their head up their ***. He takes care of both my husband and I, and our newborn baby (whom he also delivered!) He is knowledgable, realistic, and extremely in tune with his patients. We feel very fortunate to have him as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Grzeslo is the best. He is very knowledgeable and truly goes out of his way to show how much he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Sometimes a wait but Dr. G is the best. Caring and understanding we like that he involves interns in the practice as well.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

We have only had a great experience with Dr. Grzeslo. He is a caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable physician. Our family feels lucky to have him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I have great respect for DR G. I agree with any positive remarks made about him. He is compassionate, takes the time to listen and since moving to the new Lakeshore location the wait time is often less than 5 minutes to be called in and very shortly afterwards he is there to help. I consider myself fortunate to be under his care for 20 years. B. McNeilly

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Grzeslo is a poor excuse for a Doctor. His staff is incompetent, his bedside manner is deplorable and his medical knowledge is seemingly non existent. He does not take your symptoms seriously. He brushes you off with a "wait and see" mentality which has lead to a life-threatening situation. When asked questions he doesn't seems to know how to answer them. When caught out in a problem (whether it be a prescription not being faxed or essential information not being passed from a hospital to the patient family) he blames everyone but himself (computers, the other institutions, the "hectic" day). Anyone who is thinking of going with him is taking their life into their own hands. A second opinion must ALWAYS be consulted, and instead of trusting the Doctor and Staff to do their jobs you must always be on top of things to make sure that requisitions for tests actually get done and prescriptions actually get filled. I am disgusted by this practice. A family's Doctor should actually care about their patients, and I question whether or not he does.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Grzeslo is a great doctor. He has always been their for me even in the more challenging parts of my life. He is a good guy that always wants to be their for his patients. I can only say positive things about him with my experience with him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr. Grzeslo was my family doctor for a long time and I never had any major issues with him other than his staff being rude and the clinic always running behind schedule. However, as I got older and had more health issues I started to notice that he had a very laissez faire attitude and never wanted to actually treat any issues ; he's say "we'll keep an eye on it". At one point I kept telling him I felt faint all the time and tired, my hair was falling out in clumps and I constantly had tingling in my legs - my ferritin levels were under 10. He just kept saying this is normal for females. I finally had a physician at my work comment on my appearance and ask me if I was anemic! She ended up recommending a different GP that would actually help me and so I switched. Turns out I had several issues including hypothyroidism, anemia, hypercholesterolemia - all of which Dr Grzeslo had never even told me about! Very very very happy with my decision to change physicians.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016