You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Adam Grzeslo

Dr. Grzeslo was my family doctor for a long time and I never had any major issues with him other than his staff being rude and the clinic always running behind schedule. However, as I got older and had more health issues I started to notice that he had a very laissez faire attitude and never wanted to actually treat any issues ; he's say "we'll keep an eye on it". At one point I kept telling him I felt faint all the time and tired, my hair was falling out in clumps and I constantly had tingling in my legs - my ferritin levels were under 10. He just kept saying this is normal for females. I finally had a physician at my work comment on my appearance and ask me if I was anemic! She ended up recommending a different GP that would actually help me and so I switched. Turns out I had several issues including hypothyroidism, anemia, hypercholesterolemia - all of which Dr Grzeslo had never even told me about! Very very very happy with my decision to change physicians.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. G is a fantastic Doctor and I agree with all the positive comments written about him on here. However, the same can't be said about "some" of his office staff (with the exception of Cory, who has her moments too but don't we all, she has been wonderfully helpful over the years), specifically "a few of the people who answer the phones". Far to often they are rude, do not want to help you, will give a short answer/excuse (I have even been out right lied to) as to why they can't do anything to help you (which is never their fault) and it seems their main goal is to get you off the phone as quickly as possible. They need to remember the people they are talking to are more often than not sick (some are very sick, elderly, possibly on their own and scared) and are calling their Doctor's office to get help, not to be rudely spoken down to. Sure the job is busy and can probably be stressful quite often, but guess what? This is the job they have chosen to do and if they don't like it or can't handle the pressure, then find another job.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I had the good fortune to meet Dr. Grzeslo through my boyfriend (now husband) in 1984. He delivered our kids, fuided a parent(and the family) through a terminal illness, and has been supportive through all ailments/concerns. Thoughtful, diligent, respectful and professional, but calls BS when he sees it and holds one accountable. I can only hope when he retires he is able to find people of the same special caliber.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Grzelso has been my doctor my entire life and is now my husband and children's MD. I would recommend him to everyone! Very kind, caring, and knowledgeable. He always takes the time to answer all of your questions and never rushes you. He has always made it a priority to get myself or husband in to see specialists promptly. He really cares and is a very genuine, respectful man. Really great withy young boys too!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

This doctor is absolutely ridiculous. You're lucky if you even get to see him. He argues and disagrees with things you tell him and blames other people for his clinics mistakes.

Submitted January 20, 2015

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Our family of 5 has gone to Dr. Grzeslo since about 1985. BTW - I'm a retired nurse. We can't praise him and his skills enough. Very smart, professional, and attentive. Listens extremely well and you know that he's absorbing it all. Very intuitive. He's been described as acting as if you are the only person he's thinking about whenever you are with him - and this is very true! He is NOT the type of MD who will insist that you can only tell him about one thing during a visit! He is kind and thoughtful and has a quiet sense of humour. He does wonderful health teaching. He's respectful to his patients and works in partnership with them. We trust him implicitly. And we like his staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

I think Adam is an outstanding Doctor and even better person. My moment of truth with him was when I faced a depression. I will not forget his approach and guidance.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Adam Grzeslo's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grzeslo was my family doctor for a long time and I never had any major issues with him other than his staff being rude and the clinic always running behind ..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. G is a fantastic Doctor and I agree with all the positive comments written about him on here. However, the same can't be said about "some" of his office sta..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had the good fortune to meet Dr. Grzeslo through my boyfriend (now husband) in 1984. He delivered our kids, fuided a parent(and the family) through a termin..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grzelso has been my doctor my entire life and is now my husband and children's MD. I would recommend him to everyone! Very kind, caring, and knowledgeable. ..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is absolutely ridiculous. You're lucky if you even get to see him. He argues and disagrees with things you tell him and blames other people for his..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most amazing doctor anyone could ask for! Always knowledgable and look out for the healthiest option."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and i are so lucky to have Dr. G as our doctor, a great doctor and a great person."

October 5, 2014