Ratings for Dr. Adam Grzeslo

Dr. G is a phenomenal doctor and anyone who is saying otherwise clearly has their head up their ***. He takes care of both my husband and I, and our newborn baby (whom he also delivered!) He is knowledgable, realistic, and extremely in tune with his patients. We feel very fortunate to have him as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Grzeslo is the best. He is very knowledgeable and truly goes out of his way to show how much he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Sometimes a wait but Dr. G is the best. Caring and understanding we like that he involves interns in the practice as well.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

We have only had a great experience with Dr. Grzeslo. He is a caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable physician. Our family feels lucky to have him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I have great respect for DR G. I agree with any positive remarks made about him. He is compassionate, takes the time to listen and since moving to the new Lakeshore location the wait time is often less than 5 minutes to be called in and very shortly afterwards he is there to help. I consider myself fortunate to be under his care for 20 years. B. McNeilly

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Grzeslo is a poor excuse for a Doctor. His staff is incompetent, his bedside manner is deplorable and his medical knowledge is seemingly non existent. He does not take your symptoms seriously. He brushes you off with a "wait and see" mentality which has lead to a life-threatening situation. When asked questions he doesn't seems to know how to answer them. When caught out in a problem (whether it be a prescription not being faxed or essential information not being passed from a hospital to the patient family) he blames everyone but himself (computers, the other institutions, the "hectic" day). Anyone who is thinking of going with him is taking their life into their own hands. A second opinion must ALWAYS be consulted, and instead of trusting the Doctor and Staff to do their jobs you must always be on top of things to make sure that requisitions for tests actually get done and prescriptions actually get filled. I am disgusted by this practice. A family's Doctor should actually care about their patients, and I question whether or not he does.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Grzeslo is a great doctor. He has always been their for me even in the more challenging parts of my life. He is a good guy that always wants to be their for his patients. I can only say positive things about him with my experience with him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr. Grzeslo was my family doctor for a long time and I never had any major issues with him other than his staff being rude and the clinic always running behind schedule. However, as I got older and had more health issues I started to notice that he had a very laissez faire attitude and never wanted to actually treat any issues ; he's say "we'll keep an eye on it". At one point I kept telling him I felt faint all the time and tired, my hair was falling out in clumps and I constantly had tingling in my legs - my ferritin levels were under 10. He just kept saying this is normal for females. I finally had a physician at my work comment on my appearance and ask me if I was anemic! She ended up recommending a different GP that would actually help me and so I switched. Turns out I had several issues including hypothyroidism, anemia, hypercholesterolemia - all of which Dr Grzeslo had never even told me about! Very very very happy with my decision to change physicians.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. G is a fantastic Doctor and I agree with all the positive comments written about him on here. However, the same can't be said about "some" of his office staff (with the exception of Cory, who has her moments too but don't we all, she has been wonderfully helpful over the years), specifically "a few of the people who answer the phones". Far to often they are rude, do not want to help you, will give a short answer/excuse (I have even been out right lied to) as to why they can't do anything to help you (which is never their fault) and it seems their main goal is to get you off the phone as quickly as possible. They need to remember the people they are talking to are more often than not sick (some are very sick, elderly, possibly on their own and scared) and are calling their Doctor's office to get help, not to be rudely spoken down to. Sure the job is busy and can probably be stressful quite often, but guess what? This is the job they have chosen to do and if they don't like it or can't handle the pressure, then find another job.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I had the good fortune to meet Dr. Grzeslo through my boyfriend (now husband) in 1984. He delivered our kids, fuided a parent(and the family) through a terminal illness, and has been supportive through all ailments/concerns. Thoughtful, diligent, respectful and professional, but calls BS when he sees it and holds one accountable. I can only hope when he retires he is able to find people of the same special caliber.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015