Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Gaeta

I would have to agree regarding his office staff--no other word but AWFUL!! He is a fantastic doctor, but getting past his office staff seemed at times, not to be worth it.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

DR GAETA IS A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN. HE IS VERY KIND AND HAD GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Gaeta performed my endoscopy and colonoscopy a few days ago. I was so worried about it, but he did such a good job, I never even knew that it was happening. I basically slept through the whole thing and next thing I knew he was giving me pictures of my test and giving me the results. The nurses at the hospital also seem to admire him immensely. At this point, I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr Gaeta is great, explains very well and is frank when appropriate. Outside of Patti, the staff there is horrible though. Over a week to call back on a question, rude on phone, actually laughed at me when I asked for a work in before next avail. appointment.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Very good doctor. He is young, smart, kind, listens well, and is highly professional. Truly excellent!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Matthew D. Gaeta's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=729558'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 28, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=729558'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 6, 2014