Ratings for Dr. Jaklin Awad

Dr. Awad has been my doctor for many years and I appreciate all the care she provides for me and my family. One of the nicest, most genuine person I have met. I would recommend her to anyone! She provides the best care

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Awad is a very compassionate and understanding Doctor with genuine interest in her patients well being.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I am a retired RN. When I moved to Winnipeg, I had a great deal of difficulty finding a competent MD as I was not familiar with the Health Care Providers here. finally I heard from another RN that Dr. Awad was thorough and was taking new patients. I have been seeing her for 6 years now. She is an excellent doctor, knowledgeable and caring. She was able to diagnose a blood abnormality that I had for years that was previously misdiagnosed. She always follows up and helps me to manage my health issues very well. I have great confidence in her and would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Awad for about 6 years and I'm sticking with her! I always expect to wait long to be seen though. I've had to wait anywhere from 5-45 mins! Only once I've had to see her for an immediate concern and I was was fit in a week later. My usual visits are for a yearly physical. She shows concern where needed and explains why thing are as such. I never feel rushed when I see her (which could explain the longer waits). She definitely listens to my concerns and has gotten me to seen a specialist and get x-rays done in a very timely fashion. When you call and speak to her receptionist she might come across as sounding rude but i don't take it personally.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I have seen many doctors and she is by far the best doctor i have encountered. I would definately recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr awad shows she cares. Twice I needed to see a specialist and the appointment times given were the usual, 6 months away. Each time, she picked up the phone while I was sitting with her and I was in within a week. She truly fights for your well being. She is very knowledgeable, and makes sure she does what is needed. I do not leave wondering if she has done what is needed. I leave knowing she cares.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I like her very much. Although from beginning the impression wasn't that good. Linda (her assistant) is also a very good person, but if you talk to her over the phone not knowing her, you might have get a wrong opinion that she is rude....

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Our family is extremely fortunate to have her looking after all of us. She is truly a God send! I have never met a more dedicated, knowledgeable, compassionate and caring doctor. Her staff reflect her professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

One of the best doctors I have ever had, very kind, caring, and knowledgeable. I never have a problem getting an appointment and never have to wait very long. I can only hope to find a doctor like her when we move out of province.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Awad for 5 yes s and feel very very fortunate to have found her when I moved here from another province. She is friendly, knowledgeable and verybthorough.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014