Ratings for Dr. Ognian A. Pomakov

Told me I would never be diagnksed or cured. Didn't explain anything to me, cancels appointment, rude to say the least.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I initially saw Dr Pomakov in West Seneca for a gastrointestinal problem, for which there was one follow-up visit. I was extremely impressed with his knowledge, and the care he took to explain my problem. He was very professional, a good listener and very informative. I could not have been more pleased.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I saw this doctor in late summer of 2011. He is from Bulgaria and speaks very poor English. He was nice enough to ask me what problems I was experiencing. After I explained my problems and he did a rather quick exam. He stated, in an aurogant tone, I can't help you. There is nothing I can do for you. I reiterated the medical issues I had and he did nothing. He spoke as if he was God in a condensending manner. He sent me away and suggested that I try another doctor. I did! Within my first tests, the other doctor discovered my problem and thankfully I'm on my way to recovery. I guess, in a way, it was a good thing Dr Pomakov sent me away. See my other review on my new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011