Ratings for Dr. Nidhi A. Singh

So impressed with the doctor, office, and staff. Everyone was extremely accommodating, courteous, and helpful. I know that offices can be busy but they really took the time to evaluate me and address my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

tried multiple times to get a hold of someone to schedule appointment calls dont get returned and staff never answers phone. I am considering switching physicians should not be this difficult to simply make an appointment

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Recently had a procedure rendered at the office. Following the procedure three months later I received a statement from their office stating that they had never received payment. When in fact their payment had been processed within the same month as the procedure. So I contacted their office and spoke to several people who were unable to find the payment even though the insurance company had advised they had cashed the check. I have experienced several issues with this office regarding their billing practices. Please ensure that you are strictly paying the amount that is due as per your EOB as this doctor’s office appears to try and collect on anything they can. Overall extremely rude and unprofessional office staff as well as their independent billing contractor RMK.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I recently saw the physician for IBS. I found her to be very nice and kind. The office is kind of busy and the people at the front desk are frigid. But the physician has a sweet warm personality. Overall I was satisfied with her knowledge and felt that she showed genuine interest. I did wait a little but I think she was reviewing my previous medical records therefore after I thought about it I was understanding.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Nidhi A. Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Kaiser-Permanente