Ratings for Dr. Fionnuala O'Kelly

My daughter has been a patient of Doctor O'kellys for 10 years and my daughter has complicated medical issues that still are being diagnosed and monitored and she is excellent so is her receptionist Brenda. They always return calls about my concerns promptly and in a very caring manner. Never had better service then with dr O'kelly! Very recommended

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr Kelly correctly diagnosed and saved my son' s life in 1992 when he was 6 weeks of age. He was in desperate straits, so instead of sending him over to CHEO to wait for surgery, she stabilized him in her office with an IV until she could speak with the CHEO surgeon and set it all up for us on an emergency basis. She let us stay at her office to keep him under observation instead of waiting in emergency at CHEO...all at 7 am in the morning..(she had given me her home number). Now is this going above and beyond the call of duty? I truly think so and she has never been forgotten for this. He is now 23 years old, so this doctor has many years of experience. Thankyou, Dr O'Kelly, you were my saving grace that awful day many years ago!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

very compassionate doctor, advocates for her patients and i believe dr o kelly is my childs best hope at receiving the care he requires to be successful even with his adhd diagnosis. does anyone have doctor okellys email address? ive misplaced it and the office is closed until monday

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

After only 3 patients she was already a full hour behind schedule at 10 AM. She also answered her cellphone twice during our appointment to talk with her daughter. That being said she is very knowledgeable and will help out son tremendously with his diagnosis and need for medication.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I did not know that there were any doctors this helpful and knowledgeable in existence until my daughter was diagnosed with ADHD, Aspergers and Anxiety.She REALLY does care about her patients and I don't know what we would do without her. I have never met another doctor who is as "down to earth" and knowledgeable not only about her patients needs and medications but about all aspects of life in general. If I could put her in my pocket and bring her everywhere with us I would!! As for the person who claims that her son was turned away because of one missed appointment, I think you're full of it and there is more to your story then you are letting on. We've missed two appointments and there were no such "consequences". We were told if you miss three or more then it becomes a problem. And rightfully so, she is a "specialist" and deserves that respect. We love you Dr.O'kelly :)

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Very helpful and knowledgable. I would recommend her to all who have children that need care for adhd.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Obviously in the business for the money, this useless doctor told me she would not take my son, who is diagnosed with add, as a patient, because the day we were supposed to come up, there was massive freezing rain that I wasn't driving 2 hours through. So she informed me that due to a missed appointment she didn't want my son as her patient.... Lets all remember the oath these 'professionals' were supposed to take when they finished their schooling...

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Does anyone have current up to date contact info for her? I tried to call the number above but it indicates that it is no longer in service.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

My son has ADD and learning disability and I find her very efficient and patient with my son. If she doesn't understand she will asked the meaning because documents is in French. If she has questions or concerns she will asked.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Excellent doctor all around. Friendly, so good with my special needs child, and helpful with a lot of the practical aspects of raising a child with a disability

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010