Ratings for Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Ali

This dr is completely rude. You wait hours for an appt that was scheduled for you. Office and equipment is a 1960's time warp. I imagine the only good reviews he does receive is from people that are getting their pain killers religiously because he isn't about trying to fix you nor does he act like he cares. Him and half his staff you also can barely understand their English and on that note the Asian office lady is incredibly rude. Altogether this place is unprofessional beyond belief and I'm not sure how this guy is even allowed to practice medicine. Also referred to by an attorney who at this point is on the same level of professionalism as this dr. ...

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I went to see Dr Ali and I wait arround 4 hours his staff they don't have experence I change Dr Ali & my attorney too

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

This doctor was rude as well as difficult to understand. Inconsiderate. Lacked compassion. Performed painful procedure without explaining before starting Diagnostic equipment appeared old and dirty. Refused to look at MRI's provided by referring MD. Rough during exam. Lacked explanation. Unable to give feedback on problem. Became defensive. Left the room, slammed the door, and did not returned as expected. No person should ever be treated like this by another person, not to mention a physician.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

You will wait hours every time you try to see him. You are a number here not a person. Don't waste your time. Anyone has to be better, if I was not moving far away next month I would be changing against my lawyers wishes because I just can't take it anymore.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr Ali is a professional pain mgt specialist whom I vist at his Garden grove office. He has been a doctor for more than 25 years, and I have seen him since 2002. He has treated me for lumbosacral radiculopathy, and recommended an IDET nucleoplasty which has had a major affect/improvement. If you want a good doctor, friend, etc. - Dr Ali is the best!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

Dr Ali is a great doctor and furthermore a great friend. He doesn't even charge me the copayment and he takes what the insurance company pays him. I have never heard him say anything even remotely **** as previous ratings alleges. He is well worth the wait. You can make an appointment, but he sees all his patients one one day so it is basically first come, first serve. I love Dr. Ali.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

When I first met Dr. Ali I asked him if he could help me, he said yes I will. After years of pain and useless doctors I was excited and hopeful. Dr. Ali is a Pain Management Specialist, with a few other degrees. Well a year went by and no help came to my knees. I did everything asked of me and recieved nothing in return. I caught him in numerous lies and I was told at just about ever appointment that I just needed to get a few boyfriends to solve my pain. Not only did I not get the help that I needed his office is a mess. You are looking to wait on average 4 hours for your appointment. I am not the only ex patient that feels this way about Dr. Ali, several of his patients have mentioned their problems with him...exspecially if you a women. Good Luck.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2005