Ratings for Dr. Stefan P. Marcuard

Very friendly & warm staff. The wait was very short to see the doctor. I'm very happy with my choice to be seen here.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have been treated very well at Dr. Marcuard's by both doctors and staff.. The staff are kind and considerate, taking your feelings and fears into consideration in all their treatment of you. I can't think of a better place to go, for a better doctor to use, if you're having GI problems. Dr Marcuard takes time to talk with you and explain the problem before , and after the procedure he comes to talk and tell you what he found. Everyone is very accommodating and does best to make sure that you are the focus of their attention.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

The staff made the appt easy, were courteous in getting to the back room, getting me set up for sedation. The anesthesiologist pushed the iv med in to fast hurting me. The test went well. New discoveries were found from a previous student surgery. He only mentioned the new problem and that he had to schedule me for a baruim swallow and f/u with a duke ENT SURGEON. I WAS UNDER anesthesia so did not get chance to ask questions. later i found out what a zenker was and why i was being referred to Duke ENT for surgery.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

My experience with Dr. Marcuard has been good, however, a few of his office staff, mainly one individual has been very unprofessional and rude regarding insurance benefits. When we have phoned the office to speak with her regarding these matters, she is rude and never answers our questions. She spoke to us very immaturely. When she hangs up on you, and you call back, it is obvious that the situation and conversation has spread throughout the entire building. That is very unprofessional. Dr. Marcuard is a good doctor, and it is very surprising that he or his administration would hire such people. I believe as a former patient, that these types of individuals can be bad for your business. I will never go back to this doctor because of his billing staff. There are other GI doctors that I can go to and not have to put up with that kind of treatment. When you are already feeling bad, you should not have to. I would rate this doctor low, due to some of his staff.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012