Ratings for Dr. Brian Clapson

I just read that Dr Clapson has retired and yes indeed a SAD day.😢 He has been a fabulous Dr. Always funny and caring. I certainly will miss his care and his secretary Lynn. Happy retirement Dr. Clapson and Lynn.😊😬😀

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Clapson since I was 13. I'm almost 37 now. He was always a wonderful doctor with a great sense of humour. Always knew when he was coming down the hallway because he'd be whistling. I cannot say enough good things about this Dr. However, today is a very sad day as I just found out he is now retired. As is his secretary Lynn, who had worked with him for as long as I can remember. I wish them both a very happy retirement. But I will miss them very very much❤️I dreaded this day for a long time. Whoever I'm referred to now will have some big shoes to fill😢

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

What a wonderful doctor; did excellent work on my abdominal scar repair and has a great bedside manner. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

This doctor saved my life !! So the rest of you think about that

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I saw Dr. Clapson when I was very young. As a child I was born with both a hole in my head as well as webbed fingers. Clapson saw me when I went to have the webbings removed from my fingers at the age of 1 and 3. He has always been a lovely doctor to me and I feel he did an excellent job with my hands. I then saw him later in life around the age of 16 to help to correct my first surgery on my head when I was born. I wish Dr. Clapson would have done my head surgery when I was born, I think he could have done a much better job than the Dr. who worked on me. Dr. Clapson has been slowly removing scar tissue on my head over the past 7 years. I have had a total of 8 surgeries from this man and all of which he makes me feel comfortable (especially since I am awake during the scar tissue removal procedures). I think people take him wrong as his humor is very dry which may come off as monotone and unwilling to help, but that is not the truth at all. I find my appointments don't ever start on time, but not many doctors do - they are busy! Also I am not sure if Dr. Clapson's receptionist that has worked along side him since I was born is still there, but she is just lovely! It will be a sad day when they both are no longer working there.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I was referred to Clapson from my family doctor, I waited 2 years for a consultation, even checking in periodicaly for updates on the wait time. Dr. Clapson called me the night before our meeting and decided he didn't want to do the proceedure. Very dissatisfied with the level of professionalism and complete lack of consideration for for my time.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Breast reduction - not all that happy with the lack of detail. feel the endings of the surgical lines were sloppy and when I questioned unevenness of nipples and bulges at sides I was told this was reconstructive surgery not cosmetic.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr.Clapson is an amazing doctor. I was very nervous before going in for my breast reduction but assured I was in good hands with the whole team working on me that day. After my surgery he made me feel confident with the decisions I made and very helpful with any questions I did have following my surgery. FANTASTIC doctor very VERY happy with my results. I definitely recommend this doctor, and his staff is very friendly as well. Keep up the great work! :)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

i found this doctor to helpful professional and would recomend him to any one

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012