Ratings for Dr. Peter Brooks

he gave me medication tht almost killed me i needed a blood transfusion ,i think hes out to kill people and perscribe them drugs to make $

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Awesome job Dr brooks saw him at the Stratford family health after hour clinic great doctor made my son feel safe and happy Would highly recommend this doctor Wish he was our family doctor

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Doctor Brooks has been treating me for 20 years. He is a very patient knowledgeable and caring physician. He will explain your concerns with diagrams and personal knowledge. The most part he is on time give or take a few minutes but sometimes the office gets overloaded and it's my guess that some patients need a little more time then they booked. He will not hesitate to discuss all your concerns even though your scheduled appointment was for only one. The only negative thing I can say about my experience is the time on hold waiting to speak to an attendant, and the three to four weeks it takes to get an appointment now.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Very happy that Dr Brooks accepted us as patients when we came to Stratford 10 years ago. He is clever, a good listener and diagnostician. We do also appreciate his subtle sense of humour.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Staff need to have training in dealing with the patients, very disappointed in how they talk to people and also stating to them "Do you know how many people I have to call in a day". Seriously get out of health care if you have this additude,these people are scared and worried and this is how you talk to them!!!Retraining is definitely a must in this office!! As for Dr.Brooks he was great about 15 years ago but, now he is really slipping in his professional conduct maybe it's time to take a good look at how you are treating your patients.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Brooks is a wonderful human being and a excellent Doctor. He has helped me more times than I can count, he managed my pain level over the past 20 years or more. We could not ask for a better Doctor. My husband feels the same way. Thank you Doctor Brooks for everything you have done for us.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I feels so very lucky to have Dr Brooks as a family doctor, he truly listens , don't know what my family would do without him

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Kind and very knowledgeable. Reputation for excellence is well deserved. Zero ego - very friendly and good with kids. Would not hesitate to recommend him. Always ready to fit in urgent requests. Great help with my kids with all their food allergies and asthma issues.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr Brooks is a very caring man! He goes far and beyond to do what he can to help. I have been suffering with a medical condition that makes my body swell and my muscles turn to hardness with every little thing I do. I live in so much pain every minute of the day and am unable to function normally anymore. Dr Brooks has done and keeps doing whatever he can to make me comfortable and continues to find an answer. He is a God send in my eyes! And I feel blessed to have him as my Dr!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

It's sad when I have to take my mother to another doctor for her arm because dr brooks can't even inject a needle in the proper spot. I wouldn't trust this clown to cure the common cold

Submitted June 25, 2015