Ratings for Dr. Al Hayashi

I am so grateful for Dr. Hyashi and his MOA Suzie. They went to bat for my little guy bumping surgeries in order to repair my boys hernia. My little guy is no longer screaming in pain, advancing in his abilities to sit upright within a day of surgery, and barely throws up, when he use to puke piles of milk after each feed. So very grateful, thank Dr. Hyashi and Suzie!!! Oh, and best bedside manner I’ve ever encountered:)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Dr. Hayashi is a prince of a man, in every way. His skill as a surgeon is peerless and his kindness knows no bounds. I am so grateful to him and to the caring staff in his office.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

So grateful for Dr. hayashi and his staff. Lucky to have such friendly, professional and compassionate health care workers in this city.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Dr. Hayashi did a laparoscopic adrenalectomy on my wife, who suffered from a Pheochromocytoma. We could not be happier. From start to finish we felt that we were in the best hands. He took excellent care of my wife. Suzie in his office was always helpful. Simply the best surgeon you can hope for. Thank you Hyashi sensei.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I was struggling with a life threatening tumour that was extremely complicated to diagnose and remove but Hayashi did an amazing job even keeping in mind to make the scar easy to hide. Him and his team made me feel comfortable and confident! Thank you for everything ❤️

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

The best at what he does but most importantly to me is his exceptional bedside manners.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Hayashi is a remarkable surgeon. Dr. Hayashi and his staff were very efficient and understanding. I have high regard for his assistant Suzie Smith, who made me feel that she was doing everything she could to get me in to fix this dilemma I was in. After five years of suffering and four surgeries from a previous surgeon, I have finally found Dr. Hayashi who managed to fix the problem. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so grateful to have my life back.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

So grateful to Dr. Hayashi and Staff. Suzie, Dr. assistant was so helpful as well. Great team. Amazing Dr. Thanks so much for taking such good care of us. We are lucky to have these professionals working in Victoria!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I have generally received exceptional care from most doctors in my lifetime. However, Dr Hayashi was very arrogant and the office had a lack of respect for me has a patient. I would absolutely not recommend him and have found a wonderful doctor elsewhere who has excellent skills, patient empathy and a class and humbleness that Dr Hayashi would do well to learn from.

Submitted August 20, 2017

My son was born with Gastroschisis 15 years ago. Dr. Hyashi saved his life. He is an incredible person, and an excellent surgeon. ♡

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017