Ratings for Dr. Al Hayashi

I have generally received exceptional care from most doctors in my lifetime. However, Dr Hayashi was very arrogant and the office had a lack of respect for me has a patient. I would absolutely not recommend him and have found a wonderful doctor elsewhere who has excellent skills, patient empathy and a class and humbleness that Dr Hayashi would do well to learn from.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

My son was born with Gastroschisis 15 years ago. Dr. Hyashi saved his life. He is an incredible person, and an excellent surgeon. ♡

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr Hayashi not only SAVED my life he is now doing surgery to CHANGE my life. He is an incredible surgeon and person. He makes me feel like a valuable person each time I see him. He goes the extra mile or two or three to assist you in your person concerns. He also has a great sense of humour. Dr Hayashi has outstanding and knowledge of this miraculous procedures he performs. What else can I say but THANK YOU so much for being you and helping and encoraging everyone that passes by you.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Hayashi has done multiple procedures on me over the past few years and always does a great job. He's a wonderful surgeon, he also looked into other possible surgical options for a health condition I have that may need further surgery down the line. I hadn't even asked him to and it impressed my specialist the I see for the condition. He went out of his way to help me and was very kind when I saw him both in hospital and at his office.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Hayashi saved my six month Old sons life! What an amazing man!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. A. Hayashi is special. Very special. He obviously paid attention to the concerns I voiced, and I feel that I could not have asked for a better post surgery recovery than I am currently having.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr, Hyashi performed pyloric stenosis surgery on my 6 week old 13 years ago. Saved my Gabriel's life. Thank God for you Dr. Hyashi.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Amazing bedside manner, he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Hayashi ripped out my gallbladder. He's a pretty swood grommet.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016