Ratings for Dr. Edmund Miller

Agreat DR. He will always help you in any way that is possiable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Love my Dr. He has been wonderful for me. He does what i come for. Diagnose me. Help me. Then I am on my way. I like it that way. He is very smart and i credit him for being better today. I love him. The visits are short and sweet and he may not have the bedside manner most people want. He does diagnose my problems and fix them. He is a Dr. after all. His personal life is his business. Don't know what i'd do without him and his staff. They are most kind. I have needed help in the past with different issues and his office has always come through. People who berate his looks and character upset me. Lots of folks want their Dr. to be their best friends and talk about their personal problems and such. Sometimes he is at the hospital and my visit does take longer. I am judging and rating him as a Dr. and nothing else. My experience has been $ stars. Nobody is perfect. I imagine his life is hectic. You can't please everyone. But you have a pleased patient here.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

he was 2 hrs late the lady at the window was rude he never looked me in the eye i don't think he's took a shower in a month and my shoulder still hurts one of the worst dr. experiences i've ever had

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

I waited almost 2 hours in his waiting room. He was rude and disheveled. I decided to use someone else.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

He put my mother in the hospital for a week and only saw her twice. He billed Medicare for things he didn't do. He forgot to call in prescriptions and was rude when we asked about it. He's had dozens of affairs and was in rehab for narcotics addiction for, like months and months. I can't believe he's still walking around loose. Basically only take people you hate to this guy.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Edmund Miller's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in West Point, MS