Ratings for Dr. Giles R. Locke

My wonderful Dr. Ben Hagen referred me to Dr. Giles Locke almost 15 years ago. He actually changed my life! He diagnosed me after 27 years and 300 pages of history with Mayo. He did all the right tests and got all the results to figure out what medication I needed to end my years of suffering. He was simply AMAZING! I am so thankful for him and will always be in gratitude.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Really knows his stuff! I went to 20+ gastrointerologists in a 2.5 year time period, and none of them could find out what was wrong with my gut! I finally got into the Mayo Clinic, and was introduced to Dr. Locke. He immediately told me about other tests he would be performing on me, which other GI doctors do not have the expertise and equipment to perform. After 3 solid days of testing, he called me in and had answers for me!! Take it from me, don't bother with other GIs! They are all a waste of your time and money! Go to someone who TRULY, and ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE, and will NOT give up until he has answers for you! Dr. Locke literally saved my life!!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Giles R. Locke's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Sagamore Health Network