Ratings for Dr. Alexander Kutikov

I did my homework to find the best doctor for my situation based on education, training, experience, patient feedback, standing within his field, and hospital affiliation. This directed me to Dr. Kutikov. What started as a series of high PSA levels led to a diagnosis of prostate cancer and a robotic assisted nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy. The results were all at the most favorable end of the normal range. I have no reservations about recommending Dr. Kutikov.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Having diagnosis of prostrate bladder kidney cancer went on to remove kidney 11/13 prostrate08/13 small bladder spots and inner kidney before removal one year later multipile procedures professional in every sense of treatment staff attentive ,,,,,, Procedures every 6months endoscopy their care is exceptional in every aspect of my care thanks Alexander Kutikov Lisa staff nurseing ,,,Fox Chase ,,,, Sincerely Lyall Bryan age (68) Kept quality life :-) with their help.... 07/15 Good People,,,,, FCCC

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

HAd partial kidney removal three years ago because of cancer He was awesome and so was his staff

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

More than 2 years ago Alexander Kutikov did a surgery on my right kidney. He removed a small cancer. The procedure was so precise, that I started walking very next day. And has being discharged after 4 days. Since then I had several tests and scans. The cancer does not return.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Excellent, knowledgeable care. Never felt so at ease. Called me at home to check on me the evening following my prostate surgery. His skillfull use of robotics spared me the torture of the more traditional surgeries. I walked out of the hospital the very next day. I would recommend Dr. Kutikov to anybody faced with prostate cancer.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

fabulous experience. knowledgeable, compassionate and kind physician and staff.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

Dr. Alexander Kutikov's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2003)