Ratings for Dr. Z Daskarev

I saw Dr Daskarev at the walk in clinic. He was very thorough and supportive and I really appreciate his help.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

He's been my doctor since I was a little kid and it seems like he has a genuine interest in mine and my family's health/well-being. It's not easy being a doctor and I see how busy he is all the time. Although he may seem to work fast with his patients I feel that he is listening to my concerns or complaints and helps me with them. I really appreciate that. I'll never forget that little twinkle in his eye when I came in, he looked at the chart and saw I was pregnant; I dont believe he'd react that way if he didn't care about his patients. Mrs. & Mr. Dr. Daskarev are a fantastic team and I hope they'll stay my doctor's for a long while yet.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Cannot figure out how this doctor still has a license! Terrible doctor

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Why do people come on here to rant about doctors? I consider myself lucky that there are people in the world who are willing to spend more than ten years studying medicine in order to help us. And what do we do? Come on anonymous forums like this and trash them like the ungrateful, entitled, and arrogant (can't swear on here) that we are. We are not entitled to health care, we are privileged to have it. Never forget that. Leave doctors alone, and while you're at it, pay them! They don't work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for their health. Oh and to those people who think they know more than their GP: go to university, major in science, then go to medical school, then talk. Or don't talk at all. Try the discipline it takes to do what they do.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

This husband wife team is in it for the money and no longer care about the patient. They are running a business, not a family care practice. Audits should be made, and discipline given for such pour ethical practice. Never been so frustrated time and time again with another doctor. You're better self diagnosing or going to ER where the team Is always pleasant and knowledgable. Punctuality as 5 stars is only because he/she rush thru patients instead of taking time to make sure the job is done right.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Zlatin is a very compassionate doctor.Takes his time to explain issues with all his patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I have selected the "very helpful" because I feel I could go into his office and ask for almost any sort of prescription medication and he would accommodate my request. I feel my mom has become dependent on Tylenol 3's for pain with no other solution being presented. If I knew where to turn I would request an investigation into his practice because of how easy it is to obtain pain pills.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Maybe a bit old school but have always done a thorough job on each visit. Personable and suggested actions are always relvant and right. I am a nurse and am quite happy with the care I recieve. THanks Dr's!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Kind, caring and takes the time to listen. If you dont understand what he is saying he is patient in repeating until you do. Wouldnt want to go anwhere else!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I am very happy with Both Zlatin and Albena. They are freindly and seem to care a lot about thier patients. I am very comfortable bringing my son to see them both and am pleased with thier work and caring nature.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011