Ratings for Dr. Albena Daskarev

Both the Doctors are the best, they have bin very with me,

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Why do people come on here to rant about doctors? I consider myself lucky that there are people in the world who are willing to spend more than ten years studying medicine in order to help us. And what do we do? Come on anonymous forums like this and trash them like the ungrateful, entitled, and arrogant (can't swear on here) that we are. We are not entitled to health care, we are privileged to have it. Never forget that. Leave doctors alone, and while you're at it, pay them! They don't work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for their health. Oh and to those people who think they know more than their GP: go to university, major in science, then go to medical school, then talk. Or don't talk at all. Try the discipline it takes to do what they do.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

This team should have their practice revoked. They aren't ethical or caring in any way and strictly care about the business of making money. I'm still dealing with the same health issues I had when I started with them as they rush me in and out as many times as possible for one thing so as to make money on visits. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Love her! Amazing caring compassionate Dr. Always kind and professional.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Great Drs for our family! Very caring and knowledgeable. We are very happy with both of them

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

horrible horrible horrible

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I find Mrs. Dr. Daskarev to be very attentive, always asking questions, how i'm feeling on a general basis and always getting to the root of the problem. Yes, her office is always busy , shouldn't that tell you something? (everyone wants to see them) I will not change doctors for anything.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

amazing staff, never any waiting and dr does everyting possible to help!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I was her patient for 12 years. So you'd think she would know my name, right? Wrong. I go by my middle name and EVERY paper has it highlighted, but she still called me by my first name. When I got pregnant, she asked me if it was my first pregnancy. You'd think she would remember if I had or not considering I'd been her patient since I was 12 years old. I never had a PAP before getting pregnant at 22, and she was like "Oh, that's not good." Well, if it isn't good, YOU'RE THE DOCTOR, do one! She rushes you out of your appointment, and she's always late...even if you're the first appointment of the day. I don't know how she has a license. She always has to look information up which takes the majority of your time. And then, she comes back with the wrong information. She prescribed me 3 different medications when I had pneumonia, all of which did nothing. I talked to my pharmacist, and he told me what I needed to get. Thankfully, I've switched doctors now. But I would NOT recommend her.

Submitted December 1, 2012

did not do tests unless specifically asked; asked for a referral for daughter - refused - got it 2 years later; for myself - gave me one for the wrong doctor; tried to treat daughter 4th time failed - finally referred to a specialist...you are better off without a doctor

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012