Ratings for Dr. K.R. Salsman

He misdiagnosed me multiple times over multiple months: was it the flu? Food poisioning? PCOS (I had no other symptoms than stomach pain, but he is judgemental of overweight people)? What about gallstones? Hey, overweight people get those too. It was blood clots from my bcp. Ever thought to check current medicaitons??? Also, during x-ray, he noticed piercings and then pulled back my down and peered at my breasts. NOTHING to do with diagnosis and totally amoral and unprofessional!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Probably one of the best Dr's I have ever had treat me. He is a down to earth fella, with patient care the only thing on his mind. Wish all Dr's were as good as him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

emergency physician; great doctor; more than knowledgable concerning my condition; very concerned; explained everything to me and my family; very compassionate; a little humourous too which in my case was a real emotional uplift; I was very sorry to hear that he had left Brandon; I trusted his diagnosis and had seen him several times in the Brandon emergency room; too bad he left because Brandon certainly needs more physicians like Dr. Salsman; at least now more medical staff at the BRHA know what pyoderma gangrenosum is! Thanks Dr. Salsman! Miss you!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Felt he was somewhat arrogant. I didn't trust his diagnosis because of this so sought other medical advice. Glad I did...he misdiagnosed. Second opinions count!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Not on time, very condescending. Will not change mind, even when in conflict with another Doctor. Should remember who he is there to help.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Saw him in E.R. Misdiagnosed several times, including misdiagnosing after he already knew what the problem was. Still insisted it was something else. Stubborn. Also too preoccupied with talking about patient's appearances rather than treating them. Tries to be condescending.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

I have been treated by Dr Salsman several times at the emerg dept at BRHC. He is extremely knowledegable, explains everything to his patients and treats his patients with the utmost respect. Because my condition is rare, and has led to other problems, I know that when I am seen by Dr Salsman that I am getting the best treatment and care available. I trust him completely. Others should take note of the example he sets.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

This outstanding physician is the most helpful and knowledgeable Doctor that I have ever been to. He truly cares about his patients. He is never in a hurry and always professional. I have received nothing but the BEST care and advise from him. He listens to his patients and gives practical, down-to-earth advise. His follow-up is exceptional. Thank you Dr. Salsman. Through you I am alive and well today!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

this dr is not helpfull if you have a problem and you want a second opinion he will not help at all . it is his way or the highway.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007