Ratings for Dr. Grace Bokenfohr

Dr. Bokenfohr is great, very friendly, professional, and thorough. As a Dr, I would absolutely recommend her. Her clinic, however, leaves something to be desired. Receptionist is abrasive and talks to you like you have no business phoning there. Trying to get an appointment is next to impossible, if you can get through on the phone at all. "We're booking 3 weeks from now". And then when you do get in, the wait is 90 minutes past your appointment time. I've been coming here for 20 years specifically to Dr. Bokenfohr but in recent years, our family has been passed off to other Dr's in the office because Dr. Bokenfohr is too busy. Fine. Then one of the Drs leaves and we're told that Dr. Bokenfohr "may not" take us on as patients?? Excuse me? We ARE her patients. Not impressed one bit. And really...would it be difficult to get with the times and have an online booking system or something rather than the frustration of the phone line ringing busy all morning only to get the 3rd degree from the receptionist about why you are phoning?

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Missed major health issues that I complained about for years. Runs behind constantly. Does not take complaints seriously.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Super thorough. Wants to cover all the bases, for instance if there are illnesses or something else happening to other members of your family that she thinks could have an effect on you or give her some additional incite and information into you, she cares and would like to know that. She seems to take a pragmatic (not in a bad or simple way) but methodical approach to everything. Pretty much exactly what you could ever hope for in a doctor. Been going to her for over 20 years now and she's helped me deal with both mental and physical health issues, what can I say, she's the best.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I have been seeing her for 15 + years . Unfortunately she runs later and later . Last appointment was 90 min she was late. Her staff that take the bookings are also rude and never very friendly. Currently looking for a new doctor

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr. B for many years now. She has always been great. So happy I have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Reception is terrible, Dr B is very good, did I say reception is terrible?

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Bokenfohr 's wait times are just a few minutes now, not like we're a few years ago. I find her to be very professional yet still friendly. I write all my questions down so we get through them all which I think she appreciates. I don't know what I'm going to do if she decides to retire any time soon.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

She has very gracious smile which is very important to any patient . She is knowledgeable, hard working. I have been with her clinic over 30 years , I am healthy and happy!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Always always always running behind! You could be waiting here for hours. I get it your busy but a phone call would be nice Letting us know your running behind! Unbelievable the time you waste when you make an appointment!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I've been a patient since before I can remember, at least 25 years now. I have no complaints. One time I got a peice of metal in my eye and the medicenters couldn't take me, I went to see her without a appointment and she saw me in 20 minutes. I don't know what to do when she inevitably retires, I will miss her for sure though

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015