Ratings for Dr. Bruce Pretty

Dr. Pretty has retired as of November 2011. I am very sad because he was a great doctor. Only negative thing I have to say that his staff never notified me so I am now on the hunt for a new eye doctor. :(

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

I had my eyes lasered in 1996 and am still 20/20. Dr. Pretty and his staff are awesome and I have been going to him ever since! He is the most caring doctor I have ever had the privledge of having and works 7 days a week.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Had lasik surgery, Dr. Pretty and his staff were awesome. Made you feel at ease, very professional, knowledgeable and I had excellent results. Would highly recommend Dr. Pretty.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Pretty has bee taking care of my eyes for the past 15 years now. Very knowledgeable in his field!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

I had Dr. Pretty do my Lasik surgery over 8 years ago. I have had fantastic results. He is a very concerned doctor and makes sure you understand everything he tells you. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. He seems to be always available. His staff if first class. I would not trust my eyes to just anyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I had laser surgery about 8 years and it was the best thing that I have ever done. I am glad that I went to Bruce Pretty as he had a very good reputation and I was very satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

I am a diabetic and eye care is very important. Dr. Pretty has been excellent, is available on very short notice, friendly and caring. He did Lasik surgery on myself, my wife and my son. 20/20 vision all and we could not be happier. Dr. Pretty cares and takes time to answer all your concerns. Office staff are very friendly and accommodating. All Doctors should be this personnable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Very experienced, very trustworthy and knowledgeable. He really cares for you!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Always on time, very efficient and friendly. My family has been going to him for years. Excellent service and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

I have been going to Dr Pretty for at least 15 years. I dont want him to ever retire. I dont trust just anyone to my eyes. I am very lucky to be covered for my eye and even if I was not I would pay to see him. Dr Pretty is always on time and answers any question I my have. I go to him onces a year and if I need to see him before that there is never a problem.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007