Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Van Der Berg

He is a great doctor. Loved having him as my doctor. Unfortunately he is closing his practice at the end of June 2016. I will miss him greatly but wish him good luck in future endeavours.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I'm so pleased with choosing Dr.Van Der Berg. He is one of the greatest doctors in the clinic.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Van Der Berg is great! I always feel heard and cared for. My family loves him too. We especially love his great humor and easy-going attitude- makes a very relaxed environment. The only "complaint" I have is it's hard to get into see him sometimes. Usually I wait 3-4weeks. But I think he is hard to see because so many people love having him as a doctor! I'm sure he is ran off his feet between the clinic and hospital. And with a family to take care of on top of that? I think it's completely understandable to have to wait a bit for an appointment. Me and my family love having him as our doctor and we hope he stays for a long time. Keep up the great work Van Der Berg!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

We have had Dr.Van Der Berg since the first day he came to Swift Current! I CAN NOT say one bad thing about him! He is our family and extended families dr. We have 3 little boys and couldn't be thankful enough to have him. Always concerned and willing to see us any time we are in need!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Worst doctor I have ever met. Arrogant opinionated, uncaring and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

This man is a wonderful doctor! he has helped me with so many problems and with his help we finally put an end to my 7 month on and off again bladder infections. plus he is very kind and caring makes sure you are comfortable during and after exams. a little difficult to get in to see him on short notice though which can be a little fusterating at times but overall i'm glad hes my dr.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Very pleased with Dr. Van Der Berg's care. He accepted me as a patient and has since taken very good care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I had an emergency situation and he wouldn't look at the paper work or see me. I had to go to emergency and stayed 3 days in the hospital. I was told if I waited I would've been dead. He was no help!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

We are extremely fortunate to have this Dr. to treat us. Our family loves him!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

D. Van Der Berg is not only a knowledgable GP but also personable and caring. He has been my doctor for years and has always been attentive to my physical needs as well as taking the time to ask a simple, "How are you feeling?". He always has a smile on his face no matter what kind of day he's having or how busy he seems to be! SOME of the staff at the clinic are not overly entheusiastic, and could benefit from some customer service seminars. However, one newer staff member in particular is very pleasant and I really liked her, especially after taking an interest into her day and asking how she liked Swift Current -- (sometimes we forget to be equally as personable with our health providers as we expect them to be). Appointments are generally on time, I have never had to wait too long to get in. All in all I really love Dr. Van Der Berg!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010