Ratings for Dr. Hazem Assi

Excellent doctor very knowledgeable and nice man William Gollan

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Very knowledge and available. Staff wonderful . Excellent care

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Very blunt and to the point. Great doctor, very knowledgeable and can get recommendations from multiple oncologists across the country to help with difficult decisions

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

The staff was very nice but the Doctor left much to be desired... didn't wait until I was asleep before doing the colon exam and it hurt really bad, so bad that I screamed a few times and I was asked to please be quiet... one week later I was back in the hospital..my bowel had been perforated and found out there was a mass there and it was cancer.

Submitted March 31, 2013

In 2006 I was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer - Told I have 6 to 8 mos. to live. Referred to him for a study. he was direct, but very compassionate. I did a lot of research & prepared my questions before participating. I am still alive -work full time as a lawyer- due to his very special care. He's a sweet heart.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

He's the BEST! A very wise man, he has surrounded himself with a fantastic team. He is highly skilled and knowledgable. He treats his patients [and everyone else]with respect. He understands "the human condition". All medical explanations are clearly stated and questions patiently answered. Going into breast cancer chemotherapy you feel in capable responsible hands...with full knowledge

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

My mother was diagnosed in late April and passed away in January. I found that Dr. Assi was not very forthcoming with information. My mother and I asked him many questions but he didn't really answer them. We were pretty much kept in the dark despite our requests for more info. We got more answers from Mom's GP (based on reports he received from Dr. Assi) than we did from Dr. Assi. His staff are wonderful but his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. I realize this is a high-pressured, demanding profession but each person that goes to see him deserves to be informed.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

he was precise, to the point. Answered us despite the on the spot question.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

He might be a good doctor but his people skills leave something to be desired. He is a man of few words and half of those I don't understand. For this reason, I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Dr.Assis is a good doctor. He knows what he is doing. He saves many lives avery day. But I have to say that he could work a little on his people manor. But being the busy dr. that he is can't be easy to take time to talk to patients. And he is one of the few doctors we have that does his kind of work so we can't complain. Thank you dr. Assi.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010