Ratings for Dr. Waseema Rehman

Knowledgeable, prompt and caring doctor. She is my family doctor for more than a year and I have only had great experience in her care. She explains blood work results thoroughly and provide prompt referrals to specialist if necessary.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Great doctor. I am very very happy with her but staff needs improvement Wait time also long at times

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have lost a most wonderful, in the know , compassionate doctor to Toronto and placed with a new doctor -one visit tells the tale - what is wrong with our system - is there ANYONE out there that gives a dam -she was a great doctor - been from pilar to post since I lost Dr Wadden due to his death and have to say I had maybe 2 drs that had a great rapport and knowledge - what do we get here in Regional health care system - left overs - time for people to take A STAND or we are gonna lose our loved ones due to incompetency - :(( NOT A HAPPY CAMPER not since Dr Rehman has left

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

I have been with Dr Rehman for the last 6 years after Dr Dezeveir left her practice. During this time she has been extremely helpful, caring and I found her to be very knowledgeable in her diagnosis. She is the best.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

She is very quick to s end you to a specialist, takes time to listen to you .does not rush you. There is a wait sometimes, but there is a wait no matter what Dr. you go to. really like her. Love her new sectary.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

She is very caring and friendly specially with kids.Always talks about all the relevant details of the problem, not just "in and out" for prescription like others.We need more doctors like her in Glace Bay.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Horrible person. If you do not care about your patients you should no longer be practicing.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Dr. Rehman is my family doctor for the last year and a half after my previous doctor left. She is the best doctor in the town. It is always a pleasure to visit her as she treats you like a family member. Thumbs up for choosing a new secretory who really cares for patients.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Excellent Doctor- I would Highly recomend- she is my family doctor

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

She is excellent, very thorough and friendly , never rushes you out.Very kind with kids.I hope she will stay.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010