Ratings for Dr. David Zak

Went in for minor adjustment on my very expensive lower denture and he just started grinding, needless to say ruined my denture and it is going to be very expensive to replace. Staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Best dentist ever. I use to be scared to see a dentist but Dr Zak makes going to the dentist not so bad! He deserves more then just a 5 star rating!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Best dentist I have ever been too! Root canal took less then a hour and no pain or discomfort at all.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Had my daughter to this dentist. He wanted to pull teeth out when she was five or six. When I brought her to the appointment she was very upset because she knew it would hurt. He told me that I should have lied to her and tell her that it wouldn't hurt. Did not appreciate being told how to parent by a dentist. After obtaining a second opinion, the removal of the teeth was deemed unnecessary and quickly fell out on their own. I wouldn't recommend this dentist to anyone with children.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

2 wisdom teeth out in less than 15 minutes... then off to work a few hours later? I'm telling you the guy is a super-dentist.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I am petrified of dentists. I had put off going until It came to the point I had to see someone. I made an appt at another dentist in town but was not happy that they took my fears casually. Thankfully they recommended me to the wonderful Dr. Zak. I have been there twice in the last month to repair my teeth and he is the kindest, gentlest, dentist I have ever been to. If you have a fear of dentist, plese go see him, he will put you at ease , and start you on the road to dental health.I am starting to take my kids to him also, as I know they will be at ease with this gentle giant!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Very knowledgable. A good listener with above average dental skills. Always punctual. Great office staff.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

for someone that hate them as much as me he is a good dentist

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

we LOVE Dr. Zak! He is wonderful with our 2 year old & great with us too - very patient & willing to work with you until everything is just right when others may have given up! We're thankful we found him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

a wonderful dentist and staff. absolutely the best.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008