Ratings for Dr. Yasser Khan

My husband and I saw Dr Khan for eyelid surgery and cataract surgery. Our experience was wonderful. The Carrot Clinic staff were smiling and friendly. Dr. Khan himself was one of the kindest doctors we have met. He was humble with no ego. He explained the procedure and all the risks and we were promptly booked. Our operations and after experience were wonderful. My eyelids looked amazing and my husband could see clearly after his cataract surgery. Dr. Khan is a genius. Go see him. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Waited over an hour for my appointment. I had some problems following a procedure. I contacted the office, left messages, faxed a letter! No reply to my inquiries despite my best efforts. I believe I have some permanent damage caused by my procedure. I booked another appointment to complain and get some answers. Dr. Kahn was dismissive of my concerns, he shrugged it off as "these things happen". He seemed stoned or high on drugs when I saw him last, behaved in a weird, hyper manner. I'm not going back, seeking treatment now from another Doctor in Toronto who said my situation should have never happened.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Double and even triple books on a regular basis. Wait times are 3hrs+ all the time. Messed up my eye surgery. I now have a misshapen eyelid that he will not fix because it would be considered cosmetic surgery. These things happen, he said. Did the surgery even thought the numbing was coming out and it hurt so bad...told me to suck it up. He was in a hurry, had other patients to attend to. Kept putting off my request to fix his mistake. Basically said oh well, these things happen. Wish I had never gone to him and the doctor that referred me said he will not refer to him in the future.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

There is nothing good about it to comments I wish sorry for myself to be in there clinic

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Khan is fine. The problem is getting to see him. The Carrot Eye Clinic has to one of the worst places I've ever had the misfortune to visit. My wife has a condition that requires Dr. Khan's attention every 3 months. So, after a visit, we try to book the next one. Their system doesn't allow it. This last time, we called the clinic in early May. We were given an appointment in late June. Then they called back to move the appointment to mid-July. Meanwhile my wife is suffering and her quality of life deteriorates every day. I emailed them several days ago about options (calling on the phone is a waste of time) and they don't even bother to respond. Even when you get an appointment, you can count on waiting anywhere from 2 to 3 hours to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Being a doctor is much more than this man is. If you value your health, time and money do not go to this man. The worst experience ever. Stuff unfriendly, rude and won't even acknowledge you once you come in. Paid for the removal of the cholesterol build up on both eyes. Felt the pain at the end of the procedure. Told him about it and was advised that "it will be over soon." Didn't even finish the surgery, had his assistant complete the last stitches. Went out a few times during the procedure. Talked on his mobile. At the end of the procedure took the unpackaged gauze and put it in my bare hand to "clean" my stiches. Told me the build up will not be back. A few months after on one eye I had to have it removed again. This time by another doctor as I couldn't make an appointment with Carrot clinic. They kept cancelling each appointment that I finally gave up and found another doctor. Procedure was done in less than 10 minutes. Painless and no scar. At least this time the money was well spent. This man that calls himself a doctor is a poor excuse of one. It takes more than what he has (or doesn't have) to offer to a patient. A human touch. Again, if you value yourself DO NOT go there.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

One of the best really. Very talented and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

This clinic is TERRIBLE!! DO not go there, it is a waste of time of visit Carrot Eye clinic in Missisauga. I had an apt scheduled in March, but apparently it wasnt' to get the procedure done, it was a consulation? For WHAT? My information was forwarded

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I do not recommend Dr. Kahn. I was forwarded to him by my Hamilton Dr. for cataract surgery. They scheduled me right away for laser eye measurements at a cost of $275 not covered by OHIP. Six months later I was still awaiting surgery having not heard from the clinic even once. My Hamilton doctor then referred me to another Burlington clinic who did the complete job in less than 10 days. I requested a refund from them and never heard back. My advise is DO NOT USE Dr. Khan or his clinic. They are KAHN ARTISTS.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I do not recommend Dr. Khan. I had a glaucoma surgery with him, which was awful in terms of the valve he used, the tube compromised the cornea, which compromised my vision. Furthermore, 3 Doctors told me afterwards that they dont recomend the used valve by Dr. Khan. After seeing other Doctors, and requiring two cornea transplants and a tube trim, and infection when inside my eye through the tube, leaving me blind on my left eye. What a nightmare I lived due to his poor care.

Submitted October 21, 2015