You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Yasser Khan

I do not recommend Dr. Khan. I had a glaucoma surgery with him, which was awful in terms of the valve he used, the tube compromised the cornea, which compromised my vision. Furthermore, 3 Doctors told me afterwards that they dont recomend the used valve by Dr. Khan. After seeing other Doctors, and requiring two cornea transplants and a tube trim, and infection when inside my eye through the tube, leaving me blind on my left eye. What a nightmare I lived due to his poor care.

Submitted October 21, 2015

Just had cataract surgery. Wow! I can see. Such an amazing experience. Everyone at Carrot was helpful, cheerful and happy to see me smiling. The office is busy but I see all the Carrot employees working really hard to make sure all patients get taken care of. Dr. Khan is an excellent doctor with amazing hands. He has given me my sight back. He is caring, funny, and the best dressed doctor I have ever seen! Be patient. Go to this Clinic for great care.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Khan is a kind-hearted gentle soul. He takes his time to listen and made us feel important. I have a history of breast cancer. So when I got skin cancer on my eyelid I was scared. Dr. Khan and his staff took the time to reassure me and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Khan is a world expert on eyelid cancer and I was so confident in his care. My surgical experience was excellent and I have healed very well knowing that because of Dr. Khan I am cancer free. I have all the respect for this kind surgeon. Would recommend his skills, knowledge and expertise.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Carrot eye clinic is by far the worst medical experience myself or anyone in my family has ever had. The women that work behind the desk are rude, entitled and lazy. They often miscommunicate with each other thus I receive different information from each of them depending on who I'm speaking with. Dr Khan is a fine surgeon, but his office is a literal nightmare.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Khan when he operated on my mom and removed her zanthelasthma on her eyelids and did a blepharoplasty. She was so pleased with the results and with his service. He spent the time necessary to set our expectations which were exceeded in the end. Excellent experience overall!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Had blepharoplasty with Dr Khan. Love my results. Nice man explains everything frankly and in detail and very pleasant. Gave me his cell phone after surgery in case of emergency (does this for all surgical patients) Excellent surgeon. Helpful surgical counsellor. Just a real nice experience. So happy I chose him. Please...if you need a surgeon...go to him!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Came in for an appointment to be seen about my cataracts. Was scheduled to see Dr. Khan. I found him to be very helpful and well put together. There was a little bit of a wait time, but what specialist doesn't run behind schedule. I wait 3 hours to see my family doctor sometimes. The staff was very helpful and respectful. From what I could tell this is a very busy clinic and all of Dr. Khan's staff is doing their very best to keep on top of all of his and the other doctor's patients. His surgical coordinators are very kind and very understanding, and do there very best to make sure that you have full understanding of your surgical procedure. My surgery is coming up in the next couple of months. I will surely be back to rate him again on his surgical skills. As for now I would most definitely recommend my friends and family to come to this clinic.

Submitted May 29, 2015

I am 3 months after upper eyelid lift with Dr. Khan. I am so happy with his results. I can see well and look great. Excellent surgeon. Very personable....explains everything in detail, answers all questions and is always calm and reassuring and smiling. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I just recently saw Dr Khan and had eyelid surgery from him. I was surprised to see all the comments below as my experience was totally opposite. Yes his clinic is busy but there are not too many specialists who do what he does so of course he will busy. I found him to be a very skilled gentleman. He took the time to explain my eyelid tumor, the surgery and all the risks and benefits. Reassuring me with his care and competence. I found the whole surgical experience to be very positive and was very happy with his skilled hands. He is always smiling. He also travels the world doing surgery and teaching others his skills. I would definitely recommend this doctors. I feel all these comments are simply unappreciative of the sincere hard work that Dr. Khan does. If you have to see him, consider yourself lucky!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Khan is worst medicsl experience I ever had . He was to perform a standard blepharoplasty , reducing excess tissue over eyelid . Instead he cut into the eyelid and caused an infection which caused. Granuloma to form . He was late for surgery , and after gave no follow up instructions for stitches removal after care etc .i have now permanent disfigurement of eyelid constant tearing and blurred vision . My advice is to avoid this surgeon .

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Yasser Khan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I do not recommend Dr. Khan. I had a glaucoma surgery with him, which was awful in terms of the valve he used, the tube compromised the cornea, which compromise..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Just had cataract surgery. Wow! I can see. Such an amazing experience. Everyone at Carrot was helpful, cheerful and happy to see me smiling. The office is busy ..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khan is a kind-hearted gentle soul. He takes his time to listen and made us feel important. I have a history of breast cancer. So when I got skin cancer on..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Carrot eye clinic is by far the worst medical experience myself or anyone in my family has ever had. The women that work behind the desk are rude, entitled and ..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Khan when he operated on my mom and removed her zanthelasthma on her eyelids and did a blepharoplasty. She was so pleased with..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had blepharoplasty with Dr Khan. Love my results. Nice man explains everything frankly and in detail and very pleasant. Gave me his cell phone after surgery in ..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Came in for an appointment to be seen about my cataracts. Was scheduled to see Dr. Khan. I found him to be very helpful and well put together. There was a littl..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am 3 months after upper eyelid lift with Dr. Khan. I am so happy with his results. I can see well and look great. Excellent surgeon. Very personable....explai..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just recently saw Dr Khan and had eyelid surgery from him. I was surprised to see all the comments below as my experience was totally opposite. Yes his clin..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Khan is worst medicsl experience I ever had . He was to perform a standard blepharoplasty , reducing excess tissue over eyelid . Instead he cut into the ey..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My wife just had the worst experience of her life visiting Dr. Khan. Horrible manners. Yells at people. He is a on a power trip. Avoid. She came home crying."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Khan is very knowledgeable and puts a lot of effort to make you comfortable during preparation, procedure and follow up. He performed cataract surgery on my..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This clinic is always over-booked! Wait time is approximately 1-2 hours minimum. It is VERY disorganized and un-acceptable. Terrible service. Had 2 chalazion e..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khan is exceptional in his appointment accommodations and well as taking time to explain procedures. Spends as much time and is very thorough and makes you..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "He's one arrogant and incompetent SOB. He is the most arrogant doctor I've ever met and has the worst bedside manners. Extremely rude. If you follow up with hi..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wrong prescription 3 times in a row, multiple calls to the Carrot Eye Clinic to correct no one would reply to emails or phone calls to correct the prescription ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Short waiting list when it comes to surgery. Always accommodate patients although waiting time may be long. Surgery staff is very polite & professional. Overall..."

September 8, 2014