You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Yasser Khan

Being a doctor is much more than this man is. If you value your health, time and money do not go to this man. The worst experience ever. Stuff unfriendly, rude and won't even acknowledge you once you come in. Paid for the removal of the cholesterol build up on both eyes. Felt the pain at the end of the procedure. Told him about it and was advised that "it will be over soon." Didn't even finish the surgery, had his assistant complete the last stitches. Went out a few times during the procedure. Talked on his mobile. At the end of the procedure took the unpackaged gauze and put it in my bare hand to "clean" my stiches. Told me the build up will not be back. A few months after on one eye I had to have it removed again. This time by another doctor as I couldn't make an appointment with Carrot clinic. They kept cancelling each appointment that I finally gave up and found another doctor. Procedure was done in less than 10 minutes. Painless and no scar. At least this time the money was well spent. This man that calls himself a doctor is a poor excuse of one. It takes more than what he has (or doesn't have) to offer to a patient. A human touch. Again, if you value yourself DO NOT go there.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

One of the best really. Very talented and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

This clinic is TERRIBLE!! DO not go there, it is a waste of time of visit Carrot Eye clinic in Missisauga. I had an apt scheduled in March, but apparently it wasnt' to get the procedure done, it was a consulation? For WHAT? My information was forwarded

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I do not recommend Dr. Kahn. I was forwarded to him by my Hamilton Dr. for cataract surgery. They scheduled me right away for laser eye measurements at a cost of $275 not covered by OHIP. Six months later I was still awaiting surgery having not heard from the clinic even once. My Hamilton doctor then referred me to another Burlington clinic who did the complete job in less than 10 days. I requested a refund from them and never heard back. My advise is DO NOT USE Dr. Khan or his clinic. They are KAHN ARTISTS.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I do not recommend Dr. Khan. I had a glaucoma surgery with him, which was awful in terms of the valve he used, the tube compromised the cornea, which compromised my vision. Furthermore, 3 Doctors told me afterwards that they dont recomend the used valve by Dr. Khan. After seeing other Doctors, and requiring two cornea transplants and a tube trim, and infection when inside my eye through the tube, leaving me blind on my left eye. What a nightmare I lived due to his poor care.

Submitted October 21, 2015

Just had cataract surgery. Wow! I can see. Such an amazing experience. Everyone at Carrot was helpful, cheerful and happy to see me smiling. The office is busy but I see all the Carrot employees working really hard to make sure all patients get taken care of. Dr. Khan is an excellent doctor with amazing hands. He has given me my sight back. He is caring, funny, and the best dressed doctor I have ever seen! Be patient. Go to this Clinic for great care.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Khan is a kind-hearted gentle soul. He takes his time to listen and made us feel important. I have a history of breast cancer. So when I got skin cancer on my eyelid I was scared. Dr. Khan and his staff took the time to reassure me and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Khan is a world expert on eyelid cancer and I was so confident in his care. My surgical experience was excellent and I have healed very well knowing that because of Dr. Khan I am cancer free. I have all the respect for this kind surgeon. Would recommend his skills, knowledge and expertise.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Carrot eye clinic is by far the worst medical experience myself or anyone in my family has ever had. The women that work behind the desk are rude, entitled and lazy. They often miscommunicate with each other thus I receive different information from each of them depending on who I'm speaking with. Dr Khan is a fine surgeon, but his office is a literal nightmare.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Khan when he operated on my mom and removed her zanthelasthma on her eyelids and did a blepharoplasty. She was so pleased with the results and with his service. He spent the time necessary to set our expectations which were exceeded in the end. Excellent experience overall!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Had blepharoplasty with Dr Khan. Love my results. Nice man explains everything frankly and in detail and very pleasant. Gave me his cell phone after surgery in case of emergency (does this for all surgical patients) Excellent surgeon. Helpful surgical counsellor. Just a real nice experience. So happy I chose him. Please...if you need a surgeon...go to him!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Yasser Khan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Being a doctor is much more than this man is. If you value your health, time and money do not go to this man. The worst experience ever. Stuff unfriendly, rude ..."

May 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best really. Very talented and knowledgeable."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This clinic is TERRIBLE!! DO not go there, it is a waste of time of visit Carrot Eye clinic in Missisauga. I had an apt scheduled in March, but apparently it ..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I do not recommend Dr. Kahn. I was forwarded to him by my Hamilton Dr. for cataract surgery. They scheduled me right away for laser eye measurements at a cost..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I do not recommend Dr. Khan. I had a glaucoma surgery with him, which was awful in terms of the valve he used, the tube compromised the cornea, which compromise..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Just had cataract surgery. Wow! I can see. Such an amazing experience. Everyone at Carrot was helpful, cheerful and happy to see me smiling. The office is busy ..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khan is a kind-hearted gentle soul. He takes his time to listen and made us feel important. I have a history of breast cancer. So when I got skin cancer on..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Carrot eye clinic is by far the worst medical experience myself or anyone in my family has ever had. The women that work behind the desk are rude, entitled and ..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Khan when he operated on my mom and removed her zanthelasthma on her eyelids and did a blepharoplasty. She was so pleased with..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had blepharoplasty with Dr Khan. Love my results. Nice man explains everything frankly and in detail and very pleasant. Gave me his cell phone after surgery in ..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Came in for an appointment to be seen about my cataracts. Was scheduled to see Dr. Khan. I found him to be very helpful and well put together. There was a littl..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am 3 months after upper eyelid lift with Dr. Khan. I am so happy with his results. I can see well and look great. Excellent surgeon. Very personable....explai..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just recently saw Dr Khan and had eyelid surgery from him. I was surprised to see all the comments below as my experience was totally opposite. Yes his clin..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Khan is worst medicsl experience I ever had . He was to perform a standard blepharoplasty , reducing excess tissue over eyelid . Instead he cut into the ey..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My wife just had the worst experience of her life visiting Dr. Khan. Horrible manners. Yells at people. He is a on a power trip. Avoid. She came home crying."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Khan is very knowledgeable and puts a lot of effort to make you comfortable during preparation, procedure and follow up. He performed cataract surgery on my..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This clinic is always over-booked! Wait time is approximately 1-2 hours minimum. It is VERY disorganized and un-acceptable. Terrible service. Had 2 chalazion e..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khan is exceptional in his appointment accommodations and well as taking time to explain procedures. Spends as much time and is very thorough and makes you..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "He's one arrogant and incompetent SOB. He is the most arrogant doctor I've ever met and has the worst bedside manners. Extremely rude. If you follow up with hi..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wrong prescription 3 times in a row, multiple calls to the Carrot Eye Clinic to correct no one would reply to emails or phone calls to correct the prescription ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Short waiting list when it comes to surgery. Always accommodate patients although waiting time may be long. Surgery staff is very polite & professional. Overall..."

September 8, 2014