Ratings for Dr. Valentin Suciu

He is great! awesome with the kids and so helpful. never rushed to get us out, listens and tries to come up with solutions rather than just push pills. he goes above his duty for my hubs and its greatly appreciated!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Great Doctor the best, he listens well, and we talk about the best solution.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Suciu is the best doctor I ever had. He has always been very helpful and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

He is very rude. Unfriendly. Does not listen. He gets angry and his staff is very unpolite. Long waiting time and he always seems pissed off. Makes you feel uncomfortable to tell him your issues. Seems to be a real chauvinist. I agree with all the negative comments about him. It reflects the real experience of going to see him. Very disappointed with his disrespectful attitude towards people that come to him for care. His staffs demeneaour is very unapproachable. Discouraging atmosphere.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I agree with the Jan 23, 2015 comment. I also returned from the hospital in Feb 2015 after major surgery and made an appointment only to find that although the hospital surgeons and hospitalists had recommended prescription pain medication and prescription sleep medication I was unable to get a prescription for either from this doctor. He had also taken me of of medications that I had taken for years in another province which caused many problems. As it is rare to find a doctor that is taking new patients in B.C. I have had to go to a walk in clinic that has no medical files on me. To say I am discouraged with the doctor and this system is an understatement! I do not know where to turn except to go beck to the province that I left and my doctor there at the time. This would cause both financial and most likely emotional, issues. Somehow, the B.C. government should make the recruitment of new doctors their first priority. I have seen too many people in other parts of B.C. that have gone to the newspapers and told them about the inavilability of getting a new doctor or getting their prescriptions renewed.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

He is vey rude. Both doctor suciu and their staff infront are arogant. I was admitted at the hosipital for about three days. after getting back from the hospital. The doc from the hospital prescribed me to take warfarin. So the pharmasist suggested me not to take wafrain and birthcontrol pills (lolo) together. So she adviced me to talk to my family doctor ( dr Suciu). So i called dr suciu to get the answer i needed. So when i called the doc . The receptionist answered and told me ,if i wanted my answer i must book an aappointment with the doc. She told me this in a very rude manner. Then she booked me an appointment after a whole week. So now my question is what excatly am i suppose to do... should i take my medication or not. The doc later furiously answer the phone when i called them the second time and told me to just take the warfarin. Just to get that one answer i have to take an appointment . This medication is very dangerous and its a serious situation. I want to be sure because what if i took both birthcontrol pill and warfarin. i have a serious illness , got to do with my blood. This doc didnt even have 30 second to talk to me he talked to me for 7 seconds and hung up the phone extremlyyy rudlyy. I was so shocked. Thats not how your suppose to traet your patient. Could mean life or death. Whats the point of being a doc if u cant do your job properly. Is it all about the money he recieves for the appointment we book.. What if a doc from the hospital called him to ask the same question about me!! Would they also have to wait a week to find the answer that takes less then a minute. Would they have to call twice only to hear a very angry doctor that gives u an answer without even thinking.. what is a family doctor??? A doctor that is friendly to families cares about their health. Not someone that doesnt even have a minute and have to wait for a week just to recieve an answer that meant life or deathhh.. this has to stop. He is dealing with someones life..

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Suciu is an amazing doctor. He has a balanced approach to medicine, taking into account your health in a holistic sense. He gives me great advice for proactive steps to improving my health that are always effective and genuinely cares about my well being. I am very grateful to be in his care.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Have been seeing this doctor since I moved here 5 years ago. Went through some serious health issues and have only good things to say. If he doesn't know the answers, he doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist. And yes, on serious occassion, he will call you personally with test results.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

He is one nice doctor in Canada and I do not agree with any complaint about him being rude to woman or being ignorant, unless you have issues of your own and biased mind.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Have never had another Dr. who phoned me at 9 p.m. because he knew I was anxious to know my pathology results. That falls into the category of "above & beyond the call of duty." Much appreciated, after being in knots for weeks wondering if the surgery had been successful or not.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011