Ratings for Dr. Paul Claman

We had a very positive experience with Dr. Claman. He is very knowledgeable and has lots of insights from his many years of experience. He is a pleasant, soft-spoken, and emphatic doctor. He took the time to answer all our questions and address our concerns. I am grateful that we had a couple of opportunities to consult with him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

His nurse, Lynette, was a total sweetheart. But the wait time to see him, was almost 2 hrs!!! Once we got in, he tried empathy with his knowledge of my miscarriage, but it was almost a joke to him. Afterwards, he made me feel like it was my fault that I miscarried and that if I don't lose a few pounds, that it's most likely to happen again. I was told by my sepcialist that it has nothing with my diabetes, my sugars were perfect during my pregnancy. He wouldn't let me put a word in, kept cutting me off, and just schedule me for different tests. I was so shocked and angry. And now I'm reliving my loss, he has made me feel absolutely terrible. No compassion whatsoever. Please see someone else, who is not as alien as this person.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Claman is definitely one of the best in his field, but also a consummate professional.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Met with Dr Claman in May and found he was extremely helpful. Made us feel comfortable from the second he greeted us to let us know his appointments were behind schedule. 100% recommend him

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

My Husband and I saw Dr.Claman while having our reproductive abilities assessed and diagnosed. He was absolutely wonderful, highly knowledgeable and eased our concerns at every turn.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr claman is the worst fertility Dr I ever met. I literally pushed me in twos very traumatising ivf treatments while knowing that I had a hydrosalpinx. I suffered physically, emotionaly and financially. Today i'm hapilly pregnant of twins after moving to the us where I got the best care ever. Dr CLaman should retire because his approach is rude and brutal. Once, he even told me that I had peri menaupose signs because i had my cycle every 26 to 27 days. I was just 35. In my family women go to menaupose around the age of 55. I was really sressed out. When I decided to see another fertility Dr, I asked for my medical records. Dr CLaman assistant sent an email asking me 36$ for the documents. These people just forgot how much money we spent on 2 failed ivf, from our pocket, without any insurance. I hope that on day, Dr claman would face god for all the trauma he put us trough. He doesn't deserves to be a fertility Dr. I know he has many diploma and awards, but, he doesn't have the gift to talk, take care or advice women.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I am in awe at what other people are saying about him. I found him extremely kind and helpful. I am overweight as well and he did tell me I need to lose weight but he was not rude about it. He was truthful and that's what you need when you see a professional. He was very knowledgable, gentle, sincere and passionate. I would 100% reccomend him. Thank you Dr. Claman for being so understanding and letting me get my emotions out before I left. It is extremely hard when you are told you can't have children the old fashioned way but he made me feel better about my situation. You are the best!!!

Submitted March 24, 2015

I would rate him higher if I could. He was excellent! What a lovely person, and so knowledgable. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted February 10, 2015

Wonderful experience with Dr. Claman. He came out into the waiting room, and personally welcomed me to the clinic. No one at this clinic is here to "sell you" IVF. Honestly I've been to one of of the top fertility clinics in Montreal and this is a stark contrast to the "selling treatment" approach they had. Dr.Claman took his time to go over all my test results with me, made a proper and cautious diagnosis, was extremely respectful and patient in answering all my questions. What a lovely person, and great doctor. He's got amazing credentials, and is very soft-spoken, intelligent, and reassuring. His chairside manner was impeccable from start to finish, and I'm really glad I found this doctor after a stressful re-location to a new city...having to start all over basically with my fertility issues. I recommend Dr. Claman to everyone who is struggling with fertility and wanting a proper diagnosis & treatment... without feeling rushed or disrespected.

Submitted January 27, 2015

Check out your other options before seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014