Ratings for Dr. Delani Kotarba

I'm shocked to read these reviews. Dr. Kotarba isn't my doctor but she was the one who did my ultrasound. She was patient and kind. When the pain, was too great, she allowed me to time to gather myself. She made me laugh to soothe my emotions and then was able to get the results needed and gave me much needed good news. She definitely made me feel at ease, despite the pain.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

She is the bad doctor . Very COLD no heart! No manners. Je vous la deconseille.Apres plusieurs mois d attente avant de la rencontrer la deception fut si grande que j ai pleuré. J en reviens pas. Enfanter eat un projet ae confier à Kotarba c est detruire son rêve!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

horrible condescending woman, always puts me down no matter what. She needs bedside manner and be constantly thinking of her revenue. she has no facial expressions or any warmth in her heart for what we are going through she just sits stiff and gives her opinion and does not want you to have a say in anything

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

TERRIBLE AND UNEXPERIENCED COLD PERSON! I won't even call her Dr as she really don't deserve it.. A doctor CARE about his patients which is not the case here!! I ve seen her for a second opinion and become automatically my dr but I realize that she really don't care... I won't start talking about my experience as it is a looooong story but I came back after I had a surgery (outside canada by a professional dr.) and had a follow up with her and you cannot imagine her reaction .. She asked 3 questions 1-where did u had the surgery 2-when was the surgery done 3-so why are u here !! UNEXPERIENCED COLD PERSON! TO AVOID ! YOU WILL NEVER LEARN ANYTHING WITH THIS STUPID MINDED PERSON! MORE THAN TERRIBLE!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Please! avoid this doctor as you will come to the same conclusion the majority of people do, which is that she is cold heartless and very rude. No matter how many times we saw her she was always awful to deal with. My wife and I use to ask ourselves why she was giving us so much attitude when all we did was be nice to her but we realized that is how she is with everyone. As being new to the fertility clinic and not knowing how things work it is very common to have basic questions but if you dare ask Dr Kotarba anything she cuts you off and gives you a look of "why are you asking me a question?". Basically she thinks she is upper class and looks down at the rest of the world as being less than her. Do your self and HUGE! favour and find another Doctor that is not rude and cold hearted like this woman or you will just be another person writing a bad review on here wishing you went to another Doctor.........one who is a decent human being as well.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Kotarba is great! very knowledgeable, and straight forward. She did not waste out time. Did bunch of tests at the very beginning, set the diagnosis and here I am, about to have my first baby in 2 weeks. Highly recommend her, great professional!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

A horrible doctor. Unprofessional, arrogant and incompetent. Complete waste of our time and money. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I think she has some sort of mental disorder. I was shocked how rude she was with me without any obvious reason.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

She and her staff are rude and if you ask any question you are talked to as if you are an idiot. Plus she never answers your questions. Spent years with her. Regret ever going to her and her clinic. With a new clinic now much happier.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I had previously reviewed Dr. Kotarba on July 29, 2016 after our first visit with her. She was pleasant and got the ball rolling quickly with tests. Now almost a year later I have a very different opinion of her than I did as a first impression. She is very short and rushes you in appointments. Doesn't answer your questions just shrugs them off completely or gives a very vague round about response. I also get the impression she doesn't like being asked questions. I have also found her to contradict herself in results and information. During the initial appointment she said I may have PCOS then at follow up appointments she's never confirmed whether or not I did and when I asked she was confused and didn't know what I was referring to. She also said during an initial appointment that my husbands sperm count and motility were good but the percent of properly shaped heads were low and prescribed him some vitamins $90 a bottle. When asked her about it a few months down the road if he should be re-tested, or if we should look at IUI if it was male fertility issues, she again was confused as to why we thought it was male infertility and went back and looked at his previous results and said all was normal, no issues and no need to re-test. She did jump on the IUI though and said we could try it and since then has just been pushing it and not looking into anything else. I had, had issues with my cycle prior to going to OFC and Dr. Kotarba put me on serophene to regulate them, which it did for 2 cycles. However, the 3rd and 4th cycles messed my cycles up even more and now I'm not getting a day 1 at all. When asked what to do to regulate it so I can get a day 1 and do an IUI cycle, I was told it's the same issues I've had all along, nothing new (which is false) and there's nothing they can do to regulate it so just call in spotting as my day 1 and just do the IUI. Zero interest in looking into anything, just do an IUI and pay the money when my cycles completely out of whack. Also, the clinic has notices on their TV's saying to get questions answered by your dr., ensure you know what your chances are prior to deciding on a treatment etc... yet when I asked Dr. Kotarba what the increased odds were with IUI I received no response. I asked a second time if it was worth it, did it increase the odds enough to try it out or were the increased odds very minimal... the only response I got was it'll increase the chance a bit... and rushed me out of the office to her assistant to get the paperwork to start IUI. Disappointed and feel like we've just gotten the run around for a year. Some appointments she's personable, others very uncomfortable... but all have felt rushed and no further ahead then when we went there. Not in terms of getting pregnant, regulating my cycle or have a single clue as to what may be the cause. I feel like we've been given no information, diagnosis other then my monthly blood work results... which she tells me the levels and I Google when I leave to see if it's good or not.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017