Ratings for Dr. Delani Kotarba

A horrible doctor. Unprofessional, arrogant and incompetent. Complete waste of our time and money. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I think she has some sort of mental disorder. I was shocked how rude she was with me without any obvious reason.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

She and her staff are rude and if you ask any question you are talked to as if you are an idiot. Plus she never answers your questions. Spent years with her. Regret ever going to her and her clinic. With a new clinic now much happier.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I had previously reviewed Dr. Kotarba on July 29, 2016 after our first visit with her. She was pleasant and got the ball rolling quickly with tests. Now almost a year later I have a very different opinion of her than I did as a first impression. She is very short and rushes you in appointments. Doesn't answer your questions just shrugs them off completely or gives a very vague round about response. I also get the impression she doesn't like being asked questions. I have also found her to contradict herself in results and information. During the initial appointment she said I may have PCOS then at follow up appointments she's never confirmed whether or not I did and when I asked she was confused and didn't know what I was referring to. She also said during an initial appointment that my husbands sperm count and motility were good but the percent of properly shaped heads were low and prescribed him some vitamins $90 a bottle. When asked her about it a few months down the road if he should be re-tested, or if we should look at IUI if it was male fertility issues, she again was confused as to why we thought it was male infertility and went back and looked at his previous results and said all was normal, no issues and no need to re-test. She did jump on the IUI though and said we could try it and since then has just been pushing it and not looking into anything else. I had, had issues with my cycle prior to going to OFC and Dr. Kotarba put me on serophene to regulate them, which it did for 2 cycles. However, the 3rd and 4th cycles messed my cycles up even more and now I'm not getting a day 1 at all. When asked what to do to regulate it so I can get a day 1 and do an IUI cycle, I was told it's the same issues I've had all along, nothing new (which is false) and there's nothing they can do to regulate it so just call in spotting as my day 1 and just do the IUI. Zero interest in looking into anything, just do an IUI and pay the money when my cycles completely out of whack. Also, the clinic has notices on their TV's saying to get questions answered by your dr., ensure you know what your chances are prior to deciding on a treatment etc... yet when I asked Dr. Kotarba what the increased odds were with IUI I received no response. I asked a second time if it was worth it, did it increase the odds enough to try it out or were the increased odds very minimal... the only response I got was it'll increase the chance a bit... and rushed me out of the office to her assistant to get the paperwork to start IUI. Disappointed and feel like we've just gotten the run around for a year. Some appointments she's personable, others very uncomfortable... but all have felt rushed and no further ahead then when we went there. Not in terms of getting pregnant, regulating my cycle or have a single clue as to what may be the cause. I feel like we've been given no information, diagnosis other then my monthly blood work results... which she tells me the levels and I Google when I leave to see if it's good or not.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Kotarba was not my doctor at the OFC, but I have spoken to her twice after she reviewed my chart during my treatment. Both time, I left with tears. She is inconsiderate, arrogant, and cold. She cancelled one of my cycles, and did not tell me herself, instead sent the nurse in to tell me and gave no explanation. I am so disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr kotarba is absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I had seen her for fertility issues that we thought was only related to him ( he had a vasectomy done 10 years ago) and then she had done all the investigations on me , in which we learned that both of my tubes were blocked.. so she had the right protocol for us saying that our chances of getting pregnant were 48% plus.. so given that there were fertility issues on both sides ( I had blocked Fallopian tubes & my husband had a vasectomy.. the only option was IVF- & he had to undergo a "tese" procedure .. after our first IVF cycle I had found out 7 days post transfer that I was pregnant - Now 9 months later here I told my beautiful baby boy !! Thank you Dr kotarba for making my dream come true !! ( she was always realistic and never gave us any false hope -very caring& thoughtful !! I would definitely recommend her to anyone trying to conceive !

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I was injured by Delani Kotarba on July 17th, 2015, during what was supposed to be a routine internal exam. I am still injured more than one year later. If anyone else has been injured by her please e-mail me at: bondg36@hotmail.com

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

She was horrible, she told me that i was too fat, i have to lose weight apparently thats why i couldn't get pregnant. I highly dont recommend this doctor, unless you want to get badmouthed.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I don't understand all the nasty reviews on here. I was nervous after reading all these about going, but we met with her first the first time today, she was punctual, extremely knowledgeable, very proactive in getting a bunch of test ordered to get the ball rolling quickly. She made us both feel at ease. I get the impression that once test results are in and it's not looking good she gets straight to the point but what's wrong with that? Wouldn't you rather know the reality of situation and start working on other options instead of wasting time with false hope. My first impression was very positive and she was very pleasant. I really liked her and really think she knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

She is a cold condescending heartless b**** Stay far away from her

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016