Ratings for Dr. Mark Walton

Dr. Walton, at McMaster Children' s Hospital in Hamilton is awesome! He is very knowledgeable, caring, genuine and he has a fantastic bedside manner. He performed the NESS Procedure on my son last week and he was fantastic before, during and after the surgery. He is a very friendly, intelligent, positive and kind doctor. We are very grateful for his expertise and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Walton for making a difficult situation so pleasant. You are truly amazing! :)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

We referred to Dr Walton for my 9month old Son who required abdominal surgery. Dr Walton is kind, patient, funny and has wonderful bedside manner. His staff have much respect for him and voiced they love working with him (I asked). I couldn't have had a more positive experience and feel grateful he was our surgeon! He is truely in the right field and you can tell he enjoys his job. He was respectful to the nurses which is so important to me as a nurse myself!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Amazing doctor he helped my 16 yr old with a fistula from a previous g tube site and was on top of it when she had an infection at the site as well after

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Walton preformed emergency surgery on my daughter to find and repair her perforated bowel. It was intimidating to hand off your 4 year old to a man you met 5 minutes ago, but I have not regretted it at all. He knows about her extremely rare condition, and explains things in a way that I could understand easily. He is patient and answers as many questions as you want to ask.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Walton at MUMC is the best doctor ever. His team is awesome as well. He is very kind and professional, very patient and caring. Thank you for everything you've done to our son.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Walton, at McMaster Children' s Hospital in Hamilton, is amazing! I am very thankful that he operated on my daughter. So glad to have met such a wonderful doctor. Dr. Walton, keep up the good work!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Walton recently performed surgery on my 10 year old son. He was amazing! Took the time to explain everything to both us, the parents, and my son. The surgery took place just after my son's 10th birthday, and when he came to check on my son the day following the surgery, he brought him a Happy Birthday cupcake! If you are in the unfortunate situation where your child requires surgery, I hope your surgeon is Dr. Walton!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

The best. I've worked for Dr. Walton and experienced him from a patient perspective (my son had minor surgery) and he was thorough, friendly, explained every procedure and took such amazing care of my son. As an employer he is personable, down to earth and has a great deal of integrity. I would highly recommend him and all of the Peds Surg and ER Staff at McMaster.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Walton performed 3 surgeries on my son. I can honestly say he would not be alive today if it was not for this amazing man. My son had emergency surgery at 5 days old to repair his ruptured bowel. He was not expected to make it. He is now 4 years old and healthy as ever. We thank God for Dr. Walton everyday we have a very healthy amazing boy thanks to you!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Walton performed two surgeries on my infant daughter, first within days of being born and the second months later. He is a warm and caring doctor, very knowledgeable and explained the surgery in a way that we could understand. I wish I never had to meet him, meaning I wish my daughter didn't have to go through these, but am so glad she was in his capable hands. Absolutely wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009