Ratings for Dr. J. Pearson

Every single negative review here is spot on. This p.o.s doesn't care about any patient. He only cares about his paycheque which he doesn't deserve. Acadia medical clinic is a garbage establishment to allow this p.o.s to work there. Went for a physical; told me I don't need a rectal exam... is that not the point of movember to get guys like me to put aside the stigma and be safe and get checked? He probably wouldn't have even been able to do it properly. Looks like a slob and acts like one too. Keep chewing your tongue and staring into space like someone on acid you Mongoloid p.o.s. Also had my testes examined and he literally didn't even touch them and tried diagnosing me? Get em in and get em out as fast as possible hey? If acadia medical doesn't fire him and keeps him I will never return and make sure anyone I know never goes there either. Deserves to be publicly blasted and should never be allowed to be a doctor. Anyone who employs this loser is just as much to blame

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

The most disgusting Dr ever! Never made eye contact. Kept chewing his own tongue. So bazarre. Guess that's why I got in on the meet and greet same day I called. Can't even give him a star he was that disgusting and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I saw him today. Guessing he might not be doing well healthwise. Lord, please heal him in Jesus Name. Amen.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I've had nothing but good experiences when seeing Dr. Pearson. He might be an introvert, but I don't think it's a problem. I am thrilled to find a Dr. who isn't condescending or alarmist. 5/5, would and have recommended.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I switched doctors as soon as I could. I don't know if Dr Pearson was sick when I came in, but he was drooling and constantly wiping his mouth, which made me want to throw up on the spot! He never looked at me and just wrote out a prescription based on what I was telling him. The whole time he just sat on the computer and hardly said a word, just typing so slowly. I don't even know if he was really listening to me. When he was done he just said okay and walked out the door, leaving it open, so I guessed the appointment was over. It was the most disgusting, unprofessional appointment I've ever had! This man shouldn't be allowed to practice if he treats all his patients like this. I could have been lying about my symptoms just to get a prescription and he wouldn't have even known because he didn't look at my throat or anything. Worst doctor ever!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Took my mom to see him after she fell, when he came in he looked at her foot, said "Its a little swollen, take some Tylenol for the pain" and that was it. Went to a Mediclinic that was closer to my moms place, they got her in, she got at x-ray and we found out ahe broke her foot. Dr. Pearson is a terrile doctor with terrible bedside manner. I would not recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Can't really rate Dr Pearson, he doesn't deserve any star. As he entered the room did not introduced himself went to his computer,no eye contact was made, no blood pressure taken as this was one of my concerns in fact a waste of time. I kept looking around for a hidden camera because I thought it was a joke. He walks very slow looks like he just got out bed no presentable and maybe had a stroke and that would explain the behavior. I don't think I want a Dr that looks more sick than me ,as I want someone who cares for others, I won't recommend him :(

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Just saw Dr. Robert Pearson for a meet and greet for my 90 year old father. This Doctor was on the list as "accepting new patients" and I confirmed that with the receptionist when I phoned two days ago. Never in my life have I met such a rude, uncaring doctor! He came into the room didn't introduce himself, sat down at the computer, never looked at us, then while staring at his computer says"I have quite a few patients in there 80's and 90's and I'm not really wanting to take on anymore". I couldn't believe it!! I just said to my Dad " come on we are leaving". I said "thanks for nothing"

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I recently went for a pre-op and encountered the same robotic behavior as described in other posts// He sat down at his computer the whole time, no introductions, how are you. Wouldn't make eye contact with me. All he did was listen to my chest, didn't check my blood pressure or really anything. I feel like he's not a real doctor and isn't worth investing your time in to be your family physician. The only good thing about him is he's on time and appointments are available on short notice (which could be because of his "practice")

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Pearson definitely has some kind of physical limitation as I noticed he was very slow in his movements and was typing with one hand/finger. During the whole exam he was basically staring at his computer screen. But he seems to get the job done regardless, I just wouldn't suggest him as a long term option for a family physician . He did refer me to a dermatologist rather quickly so that's good. Go to him if you want a chill doctor who will order tests and tell you the results. Don't expect him to probe into your health concerns too much unless you tell him what's wrong.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016