Ratings for Dr. J. Pearson

Agree 100% with all the reviews, reading them was like a déjà bvu of my appt. when he first came to the door, he just stood and stared at me, after a few seconds of that introduced himself. Was probably the most uncomfortable appt I have ever had with a doctor. I do however feel there is something medically wrong with him, stroke, MS or Parkinson's. He probably should not be practicing as from all the reviews does not sound like he is providing a service. Felt bad for him, but felt more sorry for any unsuspecting person that gets him at the clinic. I will pass next time my doctor is away.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

The worst experience with a doctor ever. I went to see him with a sick baby who has been sick for 3 weeks and he did nothing and asked me to wait until my family doctor come back from his vacation one month later!!! I was shocked with his response. He is no doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Just had the pleasure of meeting with Dr Pearson, I don't know if this was a huge joke. This man is NO doctor. Walked and talked like a sloth from ice age and had no concern to even look me in the eye and introduce himself. sat down at his computer and fake typed everything about my concerns and then has the nerve to ask me if I'm pregnant because I was holding my stomach. Well Mr EEYORE no I'm not pregnant I'm just a little chunky and because I was holding my stomach does not mean I'm pregnant maybe i have severe stomach pain caused from my ulcers. This man should have his medical licence taken away or he should be investigated to see if his degree is real. He probably bought it online and is pretending to be a doctor.Will never go to this snail doctor again I would rather lay dying then get medical attention from this LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I made an appointment with Dr.Pearson today as my regular doctor at Acadia is on holidays. I was extremely disappointed in his demenor and patient approach. Dr. Pearson never once introduced himself, nor looked at me, rather looked at his computer the entire time and typed inaccurate information into his record (as I could see what he was typing onto my file). He continually asked me for the spelling of medication names. I had to repeat my concerns and needs to him numerous times to make them heard or to elicit some small reaction. Overall, Dr. Pearson seemed all together unconcerned for my wellbeing as a patient. Please do not waste your time with this man. He is not a fit doctor and does not care enough about his patient to even look them in the eye.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I saw Dr. Pearson today because my regular doctor, Dr Mankareous, is away. What a difference! He was very quiet, unfriendly and barely looked at me. I felt very uncomfortable. I am grateful my appointment was nothing too intimate/serious, it was only a prescription refill. My ratings for knowledge and helpfulness are not lower because what my appointment was for was very simple. I am guessing, from reading the other reviews, if it was anything more complex it wouldn't have been as high.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Every single negative review here is spot on. This p.o.s doesn't care about any patient. He only cares about his paycheque which he doesn't deserve. Acadia medical clinic is a garbage establishment to allow this p.o.s to work there. Went for a physical; told me I don't need a rectal exam... is that not the point of movember to get guys like me to put aside the stigma and be safe and get checked? He probably wouldn't have even been able to do it properly. Looks like a slob and acts like one too. Keep chewing your tongue and staring into space like someone on acid you Mongoloid p.o.s. Also had my testes examined and he literally didn't even touch them and tried diagnosing me? Get em in and get em out as fast as possible hey? If acadia medical doesn't fire him and keeps him I will never return and make sure anyone I know never goes there either. Deserves to be publicly blasted and should never be allowed to be a doctor. Anyone who employs this loser is just as much to blame

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

The most disgusting Dr ever! Never made eye contact. Kept chewing his own tongue. So bazarre. Guess that's why I got in on the meet and greet same day I called. Can't even give him a star he was that disgusting and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I saw him today. Guessing he might not be doing well healthwise. Lord, please heal him in Jesus Name. Amen.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I've had nothing but good experiences when seeing Dr. Pearson. He might be an introvert, but I don't think it's a problem. I am thrilled to find a Dr. who isn't condescending or alarmist. 5/5, would and have recommended.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I switched doctors as soon as I could. I don't know if Dr Pearson was sick when I came in, but he was drooling and constantly wiping his mouth, which made me want to throw up on the spot! He never looked at me and just wrote out a prescription based on what I was telling him. The whole time he just sat on the computer and hardly said a word, just typing so slowly. I don't even know if he was really listening to me. When he was done he just said okay and walked out the door, leaving it open, so I guessed the appointment was over. It was the most disgusting, unprofessional appointment I've ever had! This man shouldn't be allowed to practice if he treats all his patients like this. I could have been lying about my symptoms just to get a prescription and he wouldn't have even known because he didn't look at my throat or anything. Worst doctor ever!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016