Ratings for Dr. Patricia Berbari

Aucune expérience en greffe de cheveux ... je ne conseil pas d’aller la voir. Posez lui beaucoup de question / elle ne connais pas ce type d’opération malgré le fais qu’elle en fait !

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I went to Dr. Berbari for augmentation. I left with the wrong size and the wrong product. Her staff is very friendly but they do not speak English; which makes conversing very difficult. Anything we discussed pre-surgery went straight out the window. She says what you want to hear, but results prove otherwise. Anyone looking to book is advised to read the comments very closely. I know a few people who have also done tummy tucks with her only to have a botched job (scar is high, not straight, and dents in the skin).

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

I'd like to add to the comment below regarding the labiaplasty and the person asking if they said anything about feeling the pain... I had a labiaplasty done by Dr. Berbari as well. I had to get 3 corrective surgeries because every time she would just rush the surgery and paid no attention to the aesthetic part of the procedure. I can confirm that I also felt pain during 2 of my 3 procedures, told her about it and her assistant simply gave me a stress ball to hold and Dr. Berbari told me ''it'll be over soon''. I'm still not happy with the results, but there is not a chance that I am going back to see her.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Had several surgeries with her over the last 6 years. Outstanding results. Great doctor and very helpful. Thanks Dr. Berbari. Not sure why others seems so negative... Perhaps fake patients?

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I am trying to understand the last comment... didn’t you say something to the dr like I am still feeling it? How are your results from the labiaplasy?

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Very unpleasant experience. I initially went to Dr. Berbari for a consultation for a tummy tuck and labiaplasty. Upon consultation Dr, Berbari came into the room asked me what I would like to get done. When I mentionned my tummy tuck, she took a very vague look at my stomach and told me a mini tummy tuck was the best option (no more details or explanations). Then, I mentionned labiaplasty. As one of the few plastic surgeons in th region who performs this, I was expecting more information. She didn’t even take a look at my part simply said “It’s 1000$ per side if you want both sides of your labia done” and the next thing I knew, I was back in my car. That being said, I decided to drop the tummy tuck but to go through with the labiaplasty as it was considered a minor surgery and I only needed local anesthesia. Well, bad call from my end. Her staff on surgery day were very nice and facilities were very clean but that is all that was good. She ended up botching my anesthesia which meant that I felt half of my surgery. Now I don’t know if you know this but having your labia cut and feeling someone chisel through your flesh is NOT a pleasant experience. And not only that, but I also felt the burning of blood vessels surgery that she did post op. It hurt more that anything else I’ve ever experienced... and I’ve had kids! I’m sure she’s done good jobs but I’ve had a bad experience and I don’t recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I have had a horrible experience with Dr.Berbari. I went in for a breast augmentation+lift and a mini tummy tuck. She promised that the tummy tuck scar will be as low as a c-section scar and my belly button will not be touched. I got out of surgery to find out that the the scar was MUCH higher than my panty line, and my belly button was stitched up. She also told me “doing your stomach took 30 minutes, it was a joke”. Any plastic surgeon who is detailed and experienced will NOT spend only 30 minutes performing a tummy tuck procedure. 1 year later, my stomach looks so horrible that I cannot look in the mirror, and can not afford to get a revision elsewhere. I also had to get a revision on my breast surgery because what she initially suggested did not go well with my anatomy. I also need ANOTHER scar revision for my breast surgery because my nipple was left very oddly shaped. That means 3 surgeries overall when I should have had only 1 surgery and I should have been left happy.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

i had an eye procedure and was scared there would be a big scar and the doctor put me at ease right away.... the procedure was really quick and a week after I could not even see where the incision had been. I have since gone back for injections and am always very happy with the service and the results!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Je recommande certainement Dr. Berbari pour tous les soins qu'elle offre. J'ai reçu un service exceptionnel d'elle même et de tout son équipe! Je suis extrêmement satisfaite des résultats et je n'aurais pas pu demander pour mieux! I definitely recommend all of her services! The service I got from her and her whole team was incredible! I am extremely satisfied with the results and I couldn't have asked for better services!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr Patricica Berbari is and excellent Dr with deep knowledge and superb bedside manners. She did an outstanding procedure on me and I am very pleased. I would go back to see her again and I highly recommend her,she's smart,professional,compassionate and a very caring Dr.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017