Ratings for Dr. Tracey Thompson

J’adore le Dr Thompson; ses recommandations sont toujours très appréciées, toujours pour le mieux être de ses clients. Merci!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I had a breast reduction 10 years ago (in 2007). The staff was great, Dr. Thompson was amazing and put me at ease right away, she made me feel comfortable. She explained the surgery very clearly and the outcome was amazing... even 10 years later! Everything has remained in place. I have recommended her to a family member looking for implants and she was also very satisfied with the service and the surgery results.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

In the 8 years I have seen Dr. Thompson I have had nothing but excellent treatment from her and her staff. They are sensitive and courteous, and take care to be honest about the expected outcome of various treatments, including surgery. I had bilateral breast replacement following breast cancer (the implants always go the muscle by the way: how else would you anchor them? To fat???), laser for hair removal, and various rejuvenation treatments to make my skin look more youthful. The surgery and treatments were all successful. I highly recommend Dr. Thompson. She is friendly and frank, and very well respected by nurses and other medical professionals in both Ontario and Quebec.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have been treated well by staff and Dr. Thompson. She is very conscious about doing a good job and that is comforting. Job quality, so far soooo good!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had a breast reduction 3 weeks ago and I am thrilled with the results!!! Dr. Thompson takes time to listen to what you want and also to discuss any concerns you may have. I was nervous the day of surgery, and she was able to calm my nerves and reassure me. Phewf!! So thankful that I have had this procedure done. The team in the surgery room at the Gatineau hospital were also great. I will be forever grateful :)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Je suis à 4 jours post-opératoire et je suis plus que ravie du résultat de mon augmentation mammaire.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Secretary would not even give me an appointment for consult for full body lif, because I am 5'11 and 214 lb to the secretary my BMI score is overweight .. However my BMI is actually under 17 my lean body mass is 172lb via DEXA bone density/body fat scan.. I was originally 460 lb and bodybuilding became my hobby. I've never dealt with such a fool (secretary) in my life. Unfortunately this gets a zero score.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

It has been over a month since I had a breast reduction/lift by Dr. Thompson. I had never had any kind of cosmetic surgery and it took me a few visits over the last few years to Dr. Thompson to finally decide to follow through and have the surgery. I am very pleased with the end result to this point and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Thompson to anyone. Not only does she take pride in her work and is a professional, she is also empathetic and patient. Her staff is equally competent and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Je ne recommanderais jamais Dr Thompson. J'ai eu une réduction des siens il y a 4 ans. Elle m'à laisser avec des bosses sous les bras. Je dois subir une autre opération pour arranger cela. Très mauvais travail.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I am currently 3 days post surgery with Dr. Tracey Thompson. I have paid for plastic surgery before so you never know what kind of service to expect but I have more then pleased with the kindness and support of free thompson and staff . The nurses are patient and friendly. I am seeing her today for my first follow up and again in a month. I need reassurance that the way they are looking is normal and will settle but I have alot of research as well. I am very happy I chose this surgeon. She was recommended by a friend and I would be happy to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016