Ratings for Dr. Brian T. Helfand

Best prostate cancer team in town! Saved my life! Cancer doesn't end at surgery- they watch you for a long time and that makes my decision to have surgery with Dr. Brian so worth it! Martha is always there to answer questions! Suze helps thru the process of everything Too!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

If you, your family member, or a friend have prostate cancer or prostate concerns, Dr. Helfand is the person you need to see. His bedside manner made me feel comfortable, and I knew I was getting the best treatment from someone that is a clinical and research expert in the field.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

His genetic research with prostate cancer confirmed my family's risk of prostate cancer. I had the GRS (genetic Risk Score) and although already being diagnosed with Prostate Cancer it confirmed the severity and risk of developing metastatic cancer in my future. All this was made possible by Dr. Brian Helfand. Amazing.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Brian is great! Cares and takes care of you quickly!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Great guy! Great staff! Phones were tough but they had his nurse Suzie call me back. She got me in right away. Now the next step begins.. TBD

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Saw this doctor in Glenview - not Chicago. He's great! Surgery went well. Now recovery starts. I'm sure all will go well

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Brian Helfand is a great guy! His staff is great! Calling the office is a little bit to be desired but nothing I couldn't get over! His scheduler Susan got me a quick appointment due to the need. She also took care of me in the office too. It's great to see the same team with the same doctor each time.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Helsand is great. His nurse Sharon helped get my medication covered. His staff really cares too. Communication through the connect website is sometimes hard. I get messages from some nurse Lorana telling me to just call the office. She didn't really respond to my question. I'm glad I have someone to turn to.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I didn't like what he had to do to me, but I understood why he had to do it. He had to take a camera and look into my bladder. Man did that hurt! His assistant held my hand and comforted me to keep my mind at ease. I never want that done again but glad I saw him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Worth any wait for an appointment! Honest and comforting!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017