Ratings for Dr. Jane Ballantine

She has been my family doctor for the majority of my life and I have nothing but praise for her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

She has been my family doctor for over 20 years, and I am very happy with her, I was pretty sick and she made several appointments for me when she was fully booked, even saw me on a day she was not in, only for a meeting, I am very satified with her professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr Ballantine has been my Doctor since 1991. She has always looked after me in a very professional manner. I am totally happy with her care. Would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Jane Ballantine told me I had lost my baby and was going to do D&C WITHOUT AN ULTRASOUND!! She always rushes through patience and doesn't really care about their well being!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I have mixed opinions of dr. Ballantine. Some appointments tend to be brisk and abrupt, while other times she seems more attentive. I'm fine with quick appointments but am sometimes put off by the lack of interpersonal relation and sometimes my concerns may be brushed off.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Best Doctor I have ever seen. Takes time to learn about her patients. Always willing to find different approaches to take care of he patients needs. I am not always the model patient but she sees through that and makes sure I am OK. Willing to discuss any uneasiness I may have. Truely one of the good ones

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

She is simply an amazing physician. I'd highly suggest if you can get her as your family physician then do it. She's comprehensive in her approach, explains things in a simple way so I can understand, and engages me as a full participant in my care. I would highly recommend her to anyone. The system needs more physicians like her!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Ballantine is abrupt and to the point which is I personally find great. I come in for an appointment and its done in 15 minutes and I leave feeling comforted. However her nurse is rather rude and can be snarky. Overall experience was decent.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Ballantine's for about 5 years, and she is one of the most dedicated and knowledgable doctors I have ever encountered. Yes, she can be abrupt, and is often rushed, but I don't go to the doctor to chat, I go for good treatment, and I always receive that from Dr. Ballantine. I have Type 2 diabetes, and Dr. Ballantine is a specialist in that disease, as I understand. She is always on top of the cutting edge treatments, and really seems to care, despite her occasionally brisk demeanour. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her, though with her busy schedule and the demand for her expertise, I doubt she is taking on new patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Ballantine is one of the best. I have been a patient for a long time. I just don't like where she is located it's quite far for me to come see her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011