Ratings for Dr. Angela Lee

Saw both the good side, and then came what the negative reviews are all saying. There is potential for this woman - but something really isn't working. Go to another clinic/Dr. The staff are childish and rude.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Lee for years. She is brilliant and caring. She answers my questions and treats me when needed. Thats what I want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Angela Lee is a very rude, and arrogant lady, who doesn't seem like she should be practicing medicine. Her staff , Ivy and Eileen in particular are very rude to patients and other employees. Note to the public go to any other clinic besides crossroads,cuz you'll be able to do yourself a favour by avoiding that run down clinic

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

She is brutal!!! have been my family doctor since she took over for her father. I'm sorry but he would be disappointed in the person she has become today. Treating patients with no respect and being outright RUDE. I don't see her anymore because I know I deserve to see a doctor that is truely happy to help me.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

When I first met her over 10 years ago, she was so cool and amazing and compassionate. I loved how even though sometimes my visits were brief, she made sure I had my full 15 minutes with her. I'll always remember her saying "Gotta make sure my girls are doing alright".

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Absolutely the worst experience ever in my 35 years! First spent 2 hours waiting to see her and when I did spend a whole 4 mins to chat with her I left more confused and upset! I am 8 weeks pregnant and at a critical time for testing and she didn't seem to care to give me a referral to an OBGYN that I had spent hours researching. Brushing me off and telling me to think about it. Also telling me I'm healthy without even reviewing my blood tests! Um, I have spent the past 12 months being monitored by my gp for my iron deficiency! Which is crucial during pregnancy! I am very disappointed in this doctor and have scheduled an appt with my gp and will never see this doctor again! And would never want any of my family and friends to waste their precious time with Angela! I'm astonished that she is a doctor ... if you want to risk misdiagnosis and miss crucial pregnancy tests go to her and waste your time. But if you care about your health and well being there are so many wonderful doctors on rate my md that will assist. Also, her receptionists made fun of my questions about pregnancy and mocked me right in front of me and other patients. That is very unprofessional and rude! This is my first pregnancy and I have received more vital information about pregnancy on the internet then from Angela and her unhelpful and rude staff! Don't waste your time!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

This Doctor is on SMACK.. she has no idea what she is diagnosing and rushes to get you out the door. Avoid her like the PLAGUE!! she needs a boycott until she realises how to treat people properly. Hurt her where it hurts most.. HER D@MN POCKET!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

sorry. I can't call her a doctor anymore. I can't give her that title. Sometimes it seems she is just guessing that the medication is correct. It is very scary. I have decided to look for another doctor. A real doctor! I recommend her to quit this profession, and look for a job that she will enjoy. It is quite obvious that she does not like her job. All my friends and relatives who is with her are now looking for a new doctor. Perhaps when we all leave her, then she will have more time with her other patients? I know you hate treating sick people and seniors. Seniors please don't go see her. Angela will not help you. Resign from the profession Angela. You will have a short life doing a job you obviously hate. I can see it all over your face. Go take a long holiday and think about your future.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

There's not an ounce of compassion in this woman. She's callous with a preposterous bedside manner. She doesn't take the time to thoroughly go over problems and rushes you. As a doctor she fails to meet the duty of care.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I have complete confidence in Dr. Angela Lee. She treats my entire family with great respect. I value her service and compassion over the past years. I truly believe she gives as much attention to her patients as time permits in any given day. As for the negative comments written about Dr. Lee, I believe they are from people with unrealistic expectations and who lash out with unfair comparisons and unjust anger. Dr. Lee will tell it like it is and perhaps from a layman's perspective, the patient will not want to hear it; however in my experience, I have not questioned her judgment.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013