You may also like

Rate Dr. Ike Ahmed

Dr. Ike Ahmed's Ratings

As a glaucoma patient in need of invasive surgery to slow the progression of my disease, I decided to research less traumatic procedures not yet approved for use in the U.S. Almost every promising option was in some way connected to Dr Ahmed so I decided to email him, describing my condition and asking for his preliminary assessment. In spite of a chronic bleeding disorder, Dr Ahmed accepted my case along with its challenges, and with the help of his team, provided a level of care well beyond my expectations.
I'm now home recovering nicely, grateful that my research led me to one of the most respected surgeons in the field of glaucoma.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2861641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

After many unsuccessful cataract eye surgeries , I was referred to Dr. Ahmed in 2012. His knowledge , skill and professionalism were light years ahead of previous doctors and I knew from the start this was the place to be. Dr. Ahmed and his team thoroughly investigated my complicated eye issues and then performed a very successful ( and unique ) cataract eye surgery along with incisions to correct astigmatism at a later date. Thank you Ike for giving me back vision I can live with. Definitely a gifted individual and an asset to the medical profession.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Rockstar eye surgeon!! Best and coolest doc I've ever met. And he's got skills!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2808111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Superb bedside manner and very open and honest. Great team!! Handled my complicated glaucoma with great results!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2795696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

There's something about Dr Ahmed that is really special. I heard amazing stories from my own eye doctor about how he saved many patients who had very complicated problems. On my first visit I was first shocked with how young he was. My second shock was how nice and kind he was. He has a confidence about him but it's not cocky. He has a real presence, and explained my problem to me in an very understandable way. He put as it ease, and as we went through the process, his team was really great. I am fortunate to now see better than I ever thought I would. My world is beautiful thanks to Dr Ahmed.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2746473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Fixed my complicated eye with grace and elegance. So happy I was referred to see Dr. Ike Ahmed.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2739809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Very professional and caring. Walked me through all my options to improve my eyesight. Not pushy at all. I came back with more questions and he was very patient with me. His team helped me with my decision and he delivered with flying colours! I am very satisfied. He didn't promise the world, but was very realistic with what I would expect, and am more than happy!!! Thank you Dr Ahmed!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2731352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Dr Ahmed and his team are super helpful. You can tell they try their best, care about their patients very much, and have much compassion. I am thankful for the care he provided to my mother, who had a very challenging and rare condition.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2724195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr Ahmed is an excellent ophthalmologist. My mother was referred to him after she had cataract surgery with another doctor, who put in a standard lens despite her needing toric lenses due to high astigmatism. She was told by the other doctor that she would never be able to see well, even with glasses, and that it's impossible to change the lens. However, Dr. Ahmed had no problem identifying the issue, and advised her to get a lens replacement surgery for a toric lens. He performed the replacement surgery, and later did the surgery on the second eye as well. She now has near 20/20 vision, although she was told that this is extremely unlikely due to her astigmatism. Dr. Ahmed's knowledge and skill is unquestionable, and furthermore any experience at his office is always pleasant. Every member of the staff is very attentive and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2683586].votes_count ]]