Ratings for Dr. Charles Minett

Meticulous and seemingly competent, however Dr. Minett was extremely rude and condescending. The appointment dragged out three times longer than necessary as he explained the most minute detail to me for the benefit of his teaching aid. When I very politely explained that I understood the concept of 3D imaging in hopes of speeding up the overblown explanation, I was treated to a withering look, shaking of head and continuation of the primary school lesson as his teaching aid looked on in pity. I understand a teaching practise, however he sure didn't teach respecting the intellect of the patient, and I fail to believe that his medical school helper didn't understand the difference between two dimensional and three dimensional.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Very meticulous & very competent - the best around!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

We have rarely been treated with such kindness and compassion in a medical setting. Highly professional. Deep gratitude.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Had all 4 wisdom teeth removed in my late 20s. I was referred by my DDS because it was too complex to do in the dental office, and saw Dr. Minett for the consultation within a week. It was a complicated extraction because I'd waited so long. The consultation went smoothly; Dr. Minett explained everything to me very matter-of-factly and put me at ease while still apprising me of the risks. I was able to get the surgery booked quickly, and it went perfectly smoothly. I got exactly what was expected based on his consultation. The staff were so nice. I had a few more weeks of pain then I'd have liked, mostly due to my age and the complexity of the surgery, but Dr. Minett saw me every week to check in. Everyone was fantastic and dealt with me professionally. On a few of my follow-ups he was running late and I was seen 30 minutes later than my appointment, which was my only criticism. I have no complications and am doing very well.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Had my one wisdom tooth removed when I was a teen years ago by Dr. Minett. I always had to wait a long time for my follow up appointments regardless of if I got there early. Staff wasn't great and Dr. Minett always made me feel uncomfortable with him. Turns out he cut one of my nerves while extracting the tooth and said the numb feeling in the right side of my face would eventually go away. It's been 8 years, and I still have the numbness.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

my son just had two wisdom teeth removed by Dr.Minett.The staff are very polite ladies.I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Minett was recommended to me from my regular dentist. I got an appointment right away, and had 4 wisdom teeth pulled in less than a month. Minett was very thorough in his questions and he took the time time to explain how the procedure would take place. He also got me a CT scan in quick time to help with the assessment of why I required my teeth to be pulled. The staff are polite and helpful as I somewhat recall them moving me to the recovery room and greeting me upon entry. They had all the items I needed (common questions and answers, prescriptions DR's note), in order to help me better recuperate. Parking is the only downfall I have to mention , but that is everywhere downtown.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Staff was absolutely terrible. They were rude, disrespectful and completely unhelpful.

Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr Minett removed a very difficult molar that had 2 attempted but failed root canals by an Endodontist, the roots were wrapped around the sinus. Dr Minett is kind and gentle beyond any Physician I have ever dealt with. His staff were accommodating , professional and awesome!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Minett for wisdom teeth surgery. He is excellent and so is his staff!

Submitted June 17, 2014