Ratings for Dr. Carmen Giacomontonio

An outstanding doctor and rare human being. This man's compassion, warmth and authenticity were transformative for my family when we were coping with my mother's imminent death. He is a blessing to the people he encounters. Almost a decade after my mother's death, I think of this man's attentiveness,sensitivity and humour with profound gratitude. Just an excellent doctor. He should be teaching--his manner, insights and approach are greatly needed in the medical profession.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

My mother's situation was dismal, but Dr. Giacomontonio and his team of residents, took such good care of her that she was actually given some hope, which was a very good thing at a very bad time.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

I have been blessed to have a surgeon of this calibre treating me over the last several years. He is caring, compassionate, concerned and most importantly, progressive and open minded. He is not always pinctual but this is due to the fact that he always makes time to listen to you and answer questions. He is more concerned with quality than quantity which is a refreshing change in this day and age where doctors are always in a hurry. Carmen is the best medical practioner I have ever had the priviledge of being treated by. We need many more like him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

He saved my life and for that I will ever be grateful. He listened to me when no one else would.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Having Carmen for a doctor during this difficult time in my life was a god send. He is the most wonderful, compassionate,caring doctor I have ever dealt with. I look forward to the next 5 years of dealing with him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

He is wonderful, compasionate, understanding and very knowledgeable in his field. takes the extra step even if he is busy......thanks Carmen

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

I am writing on behalf of my mother and her family. My mother truly adores Dr. Giacomontonio. He makes you feel very comfortable and a valued patient. He takes the time to greet you in a pleasant manner and will explain things thoroughly to you. We certainly feel that other people in the medical profession could learn a lot from this doctor. Bedside manner means a lot to a patient.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007

Excellent bedside manner and will take the time, no matter how long, to listen and address your concerns. In my opinion, he saved my life. Hopefully he will be around for a long time to come. Fantastic specialist.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007