Ratings for Dr. R. MAXWELL Alley

We had a similar experience with Dr. Alley who treated my son for sports injuries. Dr. Alley was very cavalier about my son's issues, advised that he not do sports, and never suggested a surgical solution. Subsequently, we found another orthopedist who performed successful surgery enabling him to continue with sports.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I saw Dr Alley for a hip problem. He gave me a cortisone injection and sent me to physical therapy. Dr Alley told me to come back if my hip did not improve. I went back to see him and he said why are you back here. I explained to him that the pain in my hip was worse and I was having difficulty walking. His response to me was I was old so what did I expect. I was my 50's. He is the most uncaring doctor I have ever dealt with. I saw another orthopedic afterwards and had hip surgery with great success. I am able to resume all my activities. I actually think Dr. Alley should not be practicing any kind of medicine. I am not sure why any of these people think he is good.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Alley is an excellent orthopedist. I have always been able to get an appointment when I needed to see him. He is also very pleasant and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

DR Alley is always truthful,up front....my kind of DR.Would not go to anyone else! TY Dr Alley!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I went twice, and both times I left frustrated and angry. He is curt to the point of rude. Unsympathetic and unhelpful, I wish I didn't see him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Alley is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever been evaluated by. Not only is he thorough and professional, he is SMOKIN HOT

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

I've been to see Dr Alley several times for my shoulder and knee. He was very thorough and was easy to talk to. He also performed my husbands knee surgery and he did an excellent job. I have recommended him to many people.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Great doctor. Ran necessary tests and actually referred us to another doctor in his practice that specializes in arthroscopic surgery. Explains everything in language that is understandable. Great choice in doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Went to see for a painful shoulder. He was knowledgeable, thorough and accessible. Answered all questions. Provides the light touch and is not arrogant. I was pleased.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

great personality and very knowledgeable dr. would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. R. MAXWELL Alley's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY